Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Apprently.... according to Klopp. We were dominated. 

Now seriously dominated? Have all the possession you want. You had more corners. What else did you do? Firmino assist was filth but come on.... 😳

They were the better side for the majority let's be real.

We created some big chances first half but they were playing the better football up until the equaliser

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

How was it in the match day thread at half time and when Liverpool scored? :ph34r:

At half time the leather biker muscle men wore red shirts with Klopp tattoos on their buttocks. See my other post for the "change" in appearance at the end.

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Apprently.... according to Klopp. We were dominated. 

Now seriously dominated? Have all the possession you want. You had more corners. What else did you do? Firmino assist was filth but come on.... 😳

We were dominated. Then we won. I’m still amazed we got anything out of that game. They imploded then overreached and we picked them off. 

• Like 1

Average for 75 minutes of the game and i thought the game was lost when we went one down as we looked toothless in the final third.

Luckily for us Liverpool fell apart and gifted us the 3 points. 

I thought Ndidi was incredible throughout and barely put a foot wrong! So glad he is back as he makes a massive difference.

• Like 1