Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

57 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Could be he didn't feel comfortable interviewing in English rather than not speaking it altogether

Of course but it surprises me he hasn’t got a comfortable enough grasp having been over here for the length of time he has.

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Watch us go back in for Tarks for a lesser offer than before, now he's refused another contract...

Isn't he a free agent this summer?

Edit - no he's not ignore me 

Edited by peach0000

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wouldn't be shocked. ~£20mill for an experienced Prem defender wouldn't be a bad buy at all.  

Better uses for that money rather than Tarkowski.

We already have three first team CB's so unless one of them gets sold or even if we got a decent offer for Amartey then it's unlikely. 

In an ideal world Burnley price Tarkowski out of a move and we pick him up on a Bosman next summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

This is really, really harsh. He does go through rough patches, but when he's good, he is very good. I don't know by what standard he could be described as 'mince.' If he was first choice striker for a decent PL club, I reckon he'd get 15+ a season.

Last two games...

Iheanacho would absolutley piss the Scottish league 😂 Easy to look good when youre being marked week in week out by players who the majority would struggle to get a game at league one level

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I really want Brighton to get relegated and then get Trossard off them, would be a good squad player to have, really rate him.

he seemed pretty friendly with our belgians and ndidi in the tunnel pre match as well!

• Like 2

We all seem to agree that we need a new forward to help Vards out and one thats much better than Perez, who that should be I am not sure as yet. However I feel that we have really missed Maddison a lot this season when he been injured. We need someone with similar values a number 10 who has that eye for a pass and can get 10 or more goals a season.

9 minutes ago, frany104 said:

That list contains some top top players. We should be actively looking at some of those players. They could turn our squad from good to outstanding. 

Thauvin and Otavio for me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Watch us go back in for Tarks for a lesser offer than before, now he's refused another contract...

Think we've moved on; unless either Evans reckons he's done or Fofana is sold for a big profit.

Tarks will want to start and I'm not sure how you keep Soy, Evans, Fofana and Tarks happy. 

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I really want Brighton to get relegated and then get Trossard off them, would be a good squad player to have, really rate him.

Very strong word that Trossard and Brighton are both keen to part company (for the right terms) in the summer anyway; stay up or not.

Excellent source; but I can say absolutely no more about it; other than that his agent is already working on it.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Very strong word that Trossard and Brighton are both keen to part company (for the right terms) in the summer anyway; stay up or not.

Excellent source; but I can say absolutely no more about it; other than that his agent is already working on it.

Former leuven player too!