Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

Gray, Ghezzal, Perez, Under - all signed to fill that tricky RW/RF spot. All given a chance, and all ultimately lost their places to Albrighton.

Reminds me of some years ago when each summer we’d sign a midfielder to provide an upgrade on Andy King. By October, Kingy’d be a regular starter again!

Fifth time lucky?

...sure Mahrez held the position when Gray was signed!!!

He (Gray) has spent a good deal of his time playing wide left for us.

What's happening with Trincao? Has he been playing for Barca? Is he maybe available on a loan with an option or what? Malang Sarr also, reckon he will ever get into that Chelsea first team or will they maybe be willing to sell? 

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

What's happening with Trincao? Has he been playing for Barca? Is he maybe available on a loan with an option or what? Malang Sarr also, reckon he will ever get into that Chelsea first team or will they maybe be willing to sell? 

It’s funny you mention him, I was only reading the other day he’s fallen out of favour at Barcelona, I think it’s due to the system they play,  we was desperate to sign him before like Fofana, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is our no1 target this summer, could be watch this space scenario.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, enmac said:

Just seen this kid. Adam Hložek. A Czech fan says he's the best they've had since Rositzki(sp?). 

Czech talent of the year in 2019. Past winners include Nedved, Rosicky, Cech, Soucek. 

4 minutes ago, enmac said:

Just seen this kid. Adam Hložek. A Czech fan says he's the best they've had since Rositzki(sp?). 

Watched this then checked him out on Transfeemrket. Would never have guessed he was a CF from this video. He comes very deep (yes, I said "he comes very deep" but let's try and by adults here)

25 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Watched this then checked him out on Transfeemrket. Would never have guessed he was a CF from this video. He comes very deep (yes, I said "he comes very deep" but let's try and by adults here)

Me neither. Thought he was left wing/ Cam. 6'2"! 10.8 M on Transfermarkt, so that probably means more like 20 M. According to futwiz he gets equal rating anywhere in attack and midfield apart from CDM. Only 18 and already played for the national team. It's a definite yes from me. 

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Alex Collado has signed a new deal with Barca, I can see them being open to selling Trincao to us this summer. Still think we'll look to do a loan with an obligation to buy but much more likely to happen now.

Imagine we'll aim for a similar situation to how we loaned Under. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Imagine we'll aim for a similar situation to how we loaned Under. 

We offered them a 2 year loan and €45m obligation to buy. Quite an unusual deal but baring in mind we seldom offer over £30m for a player just shows how much we wanted him.

• Like 2

Just now, Ric Flair said:

We offered them a 2 year loan and €45m obligation to buy. Quite an unusual deal but baring in mind we seldom offer over £30m for a player just shows how much we wanted him.

So would make huge sense if we were to go back again. 

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Alex Collado has signed a new deal with Barca, I can see them being open to selling Trincao to us this summer. Still think we'll look to do a loan with an obligation to buy but much more likely to happen now.

Makes sense but the obligation to buy could be a tough one for us if he ends up not being as good as we thought. Imagine we had an obligation to buy Under when he's not really done enough. We'd have all been fuming if we were being forced to sign Under now. Hopefully our scouting team have full confidence he will be good enough and is coachable.