Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Slavia Prague (H) - 8pm - Thursday 25th Feb - BT Sport / ESPN - Pre Match Thread

I am pretty sure we saw the best of them but still have so much to offer from ourselves. Yes they looked threatening at times, but an on form Leicester would absolutely put them to sleep.

I don't think we'll cruise, but i think we will have the quality on the night to progress to the next round.

2-0

Tielemans & Barnes :yahoo:

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Seeing as everyone loves specific personnel, might as well go with this...

Kasper

Amartey - Soyuncu - Fuchs

Castagne                                                       Thomas

Mendy - Hamza

Under - Youri - Albrighton

Barnes

You’d hope we’d win with 12. Sadly, expulsion would prove harder to beat. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Can't see a great performance against The Arse next Sunday after a hard, physical game Thursday evening!

😢

In all honesty the blistering start against Villa surprised me and makes me think we could be ok. If we can start like we do at home and get 2-0 up at half time we could sit and counter Slavia. This could give us the extra rest ahead of the Arsenal game.

4 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Nervous.  Yes we are the better team, but anything can happen in one game and if they score first... nervous.  Having no real 2nd option to Vardy for striker position is not ideal (I'd guess if needed they'd put Barnes up there?).  I'd imagine Prague also rested pretty much their whole squad today and can afford to rest them game after us because they are so far out of sight in their league.

We need to start getting over our lacking Jamie phobia...his goal previous to the Liverpool tap in was a penalty against Spurs December 20th....in that time we have lost one match, playing Man U, Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool....Barnes and Maddison main suppliers of goals if needed then Kelechi and Perez......