Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Just now, StanSP said:

Come on, anyone can see our full backs are a big part of our play. They'll make a huge difference. 

It's having Hamza next to Ndidi which made us look absolutely clueless. He's regressed so much in the last couple years. Actually makes N'didi's job more complicated thinking about not stepping on his toes. Not to mention the ball barely ever moving forward.

Do we actually want to win this? I mean us fans do, but does Brendan and the players? The way we are playing and the fact we have our best player on the bench would suggest this game is not a priority for us. Shame really, as we are playing one of the weakest teams left in the competition. We have been so poor in these 2 games and i can't see us scoring 2 here. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Come on, anyone can see our full backs are a big part of our play. They'll make a huge difference. 

Not really when we’ve got 2 defensive mids double pivoting and slowing us down. Needs to sort that before anything else. 

As much as I am a Rodgers supporter, this one is on him.

Said before the game that if we take these lightly we get embarrassed. He was clearly looking ahead to Arsenal, and picked the wrong team. 

To all those who have been saying Arsenal is the more important game, well, let’s hope we win that now, otherwise we are out of the Europa League for absolutely no reason at all.