Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Albrighton, Choudhary, Under are only championship players. Amartey at full back is senior league level (not too bad at centre back). Thomas still a boy.

ย 

No wonder we are losing.

ย 

Very interesting that Rodgers has never took a team beyond the last 32 in Europe. Then again if he has selected teams such as this on a regular basis then it's understandable

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm sorry but all those saying its on Brendan is harsh in my opinion. The team he has picked on paper is more than good enough to win this game. The players haven't turned up. Shame on them. On the fringes and haven't shown the desire to win a placeย 

I dont think it's his selection that people are frustrated about, I think its the fact that he made no changes until the inevitable happened and we have a mountain to climb.

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm sorry but all those saying its on Brendan is harsh in my opinion. The team he has picked on paper is more than good enough to win this game. The players haven't turned up. Shame on them. On the fringes and haven't shown the desire to win a placeย 

Heโ€™s set them up to be cautious and conservative against Slavia Prague...ย Clearly his mind is on Arsenal because no one has looked arsed tonight.ย 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

should have started like this what was he thinking

I dunno...just possibly he decided that we just couldn't keep playing this amount of matches with an injury ravaged squad that that a priority call had to be made??

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LCFCbwoi said:

I honestly donโ€™t know why he thought trying to stay 0-0 until the 60th minute then bringing on game changers, when weโ€™re playing in a competition whereย away goals rule was a smart idea

This exactly. Win your games then you earn your rest.
ย 

Got away with it until half time butย not making the changes at half time you just knew that window was gonna cost us.