Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

It’s alright saying go and win the FA Cup, or finish 4th. This competition was winnable. We’ve not got a history of winning things. We stood more chance of winning this, than winning the FA Cup.

• Like 2

Just now, jayfox26 said:

We are the embarrassment of English football after this. No excuses. Utterly disgusting getting knocked out to a team of amateurs. They are one of the worst teams left in the comp and we haven't laid a glove on them. Villa league Cup semi all over again except at least we actually created chances in them games. Get in the bin you bunch of bottle jobs! 

Over the top I feel calm down, these have beaten good sides before 

Just now, alanf0x said:

Clearly targeting the league. Starting Hamza and Amartey in a knockout game in Europe is poor from the manager though. 

Loads were calling for us to make this 3rd priority though so they got their wish.

Just now, Col city fan said:

You were well happy at us starting Under tonight Stan weren’t you?

Be careful what you wish for. The same goes to all those cry out for Amartey to play
This is a bad night for the club 

Of course I was. I want him to do well. 

I don't see the issue for that or why that should be used against anything I've said. 

• Like 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

We are the embarrassment of English football after this. No excuses. Utterly disgusting getting knocked out to a team of amateurs. They are one of the worst teams left in the comp and we haven't laid a glove on them. Villa league Cup semi all over again except at least we actually created chances in them games. Get in the bin you bunch of bottle jobs! 

Amateurs? Such arrogance. We should win the tie but needed to perform to do so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Staff said:

Thomas turned his back on that. Amartey didn't get beyond half way. Choudury can never be arsed to track back. Albrighton has the technical ability of a mouse. Shit like this in the side means we won't get anywhere. And once again, we signed feck all in January so I ask the very serious question, where is the ambition? Because I can't see us finishing top 4, we won't beat united in the fa cup and our season despite starting promising is ending with a whimper once more just after Christmas 

2 defeats in 20

• Like 2