Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Why? Playing his gameplan... 

He doesn't make Ndidi raise his hands in the box. He's not the one that can't pass a ball to a team mate 10 yards today. He sets them up but players have to take responsibility for this 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

If we go in to the second half with the right attitude, this is still winnable. That's how shit Arsenal are. If we do what we should have done after scoring and go at them full throttle, they'll collapse. 

Why we went all Tony Pulis after scoring I'll never understand. 

I don't think we've got full throttle in us. Our players are ****ed

1 minute ago, sdb said:

It feels just like last season. We haven't the bottle. We also haven't got any fit forwards, which is a problem.

We need to have confidence in ourselves. This is why mentality is so important and I never liked Rodgers being so negative whenever we are up or when he wants to “manage” games.

Come on lads. 

Couldn’t hold out for 39 minutes against a terrible Arsenal team. Given we’re so bad at defending set pieces, you’d think we’d try not to play so deep and invite a lot of pressure on.

Don’t think we have the legs to take the game to them now. I think this might be a good game for Choudhury actually, he could inject a more energy into our performance.

Just now, lifted*fox said:

i'm not even trying to be dramatic or reactionary.

you can see it in their faces - the vision is gone

Deffo mate. We’ve seen it all before, nothing has changed. There will never be a more frustrating time to support this club because they have the ability they just haven’t got the bollocks to take it by the scruff of the neck and do it. 

Thomas off, under on

Castagne lb, riccy rb 

1 up and genuinely thought we'd cruise it.. Now I think we will get spanked... Making a bag of w@nk team look decent. Sort it out you bunch of bottlers... Absolute p1ss take

Everytime we have a chance to pull clear of 5th we do this.. Spineless 

• Like 1