Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

40 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Horrendous lineup 

So prey tell genius yours would be what it the circumstances some of the idiots on here make my blood boil. He’s Brendan Rodgers he’s tried to put a team out to do a job but hey ho you know best 

• Thanks 1

I think it’s ever so slightly cool in today’s day and age that Burnley’s keeper and thier entire defence and midfield are all English 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

LCFC starting XI vs Burnley

Schmeichel
Amartey, Ndidi, Soyuncu

Ricardo, Mendy, Tielemans, Hamza, Castagne

Iheanacho, Vardy

Fofana among the subs

Down to the BARE BONES! 

Come on yer beautiful FOXES! :chant: 

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think it’s ever so slightly cool in today’s day and age that Burnley’s keeper and thier entire defence and midfield are all English 

Proper brexit team aren't they. 

Just now, MrsJohnMurphy said:

How do you ignore again? It's been so long since I've had to do it lol

Hover over his username, then options will pop up. You then get to select what grade of ignore he goes on - I allow people to message me, just in case they really want to reveal their true colours and send me abuse.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can someone @ me when Tavres us on, I'm not watching this shit from the off

In that case, no, you plastic. :thumbup:

Sorry, forgot the cc: @Ric Flair

Edited by Dahnsouff

Just now, trabuch said:

I dreamt last night that we went one up in the 1st half, but Burnley scored in the 59th and 87th minute. (Boring dreams these days). If that happens I'll be pissed off and freaked out in equal measure.

Isn't that what happened last season? 😂

4 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

So he takes them out, then he has to play Amartey and Soyuncu as CBs. Which in turn means you need Ricardo and Castagne as side backs. Then we’ve got no wingers/width. 

what’s your lineup then? 

What you have just said with ndidi an Tielemans in midfield. Albrighton and under on wings and I’d give Tavares a go in the Maddison role behind either iheanacho or vardy 

4 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

So prey tell genius yours would be what it the circumstances some of the idiots on here make my blood boil. He’s Brendan Rodgers he’s tried to put a team out to do a job but hey ho you know best 

Not saying I know best but I’m allowed a different opinion 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I dreamt last night that we went one up in the 1st half, but Burnley scored in the 59th and 87th minute. (Boring dreams these days). If that happens I'll be pissed off and freaked out in equal measure.

Hate it when results get leaked

• Haha 4