Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

12 minutes ago, LCFCJ said:

Anyone coming for Rodgers later if we don't get a result can seriously suck my balls. There is literally nothing else he can do. He has done the right thing in setting us up to get at least a point. Any Brendan slander can do one

Ridiculous comment. He clearly has the option to put out a stronger team with players in their proper positions. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

If I got 1,000,000/1p I wouldn’t waste my 1 penny.

I wouldn’t play BOTH Hamza and Papy. I also wouldn’t put Ndidi at CB and Tielemens in the hole, both proven to be square pegs in round holes.

Kasper

Castange Soyuncu Amarty Ricardo

Ndidi Tielemens Hamza

Under                             Albrighton

Nacho

Good balance, keeps our best players in the best position and gives us a chance to score.

We also rest Vardy for Brighton. He’s playing too much, he’s looking poor because he’s over played. Running people into the ground doesn’t work.

I think he’s got it all wrong and we are literally hoping for 0-0 at best. I can see the injuries but he’s bottled it because arsenal beat us.

Burnley arnt arsenal, Burnley offer not as much threat. Being THAT defensive is playing into there hands.

When we lose tonight, you’ll get people saying ‘but it’s not his fault’ ‘but we have injuries’ he’s a messiah regardless what happens.

These are the only “fit” players we have, who else have we got? 

I’m not too enthusiastic, excited or confident tonight given our recent performances.

However I’m interested in how we react to our last few games and how we react to the situation we’re in.

I still expect us to go out there with some fight, put a shift in - although that’s somethings that’s been lacking the last month. 

There is chance for players to stake a claim in the team, chances for players to step up.

I’d also like to see a siege mentality almost.

Perhaps I have blue tinted glasses on but the team we have out is more than capable of applying themselves and beating Burnley.

Lets not allow ourselves any excuses.

Can’t help but be fearful this is going to be another Bournemouth-esque game though.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

I have Decided to start a New business...."Rent a Sofa"...with Landing Lights across the back, so One can find the exact Spot to Hide behind...

Come in all different sizes...:celebrate:

Ps...Pampas included..& to be found in back-flap

Edited by fuchsntf

And they say that Brendan Rodgers' teams are stronger in the second half of the season! Well, only of they remain fit they might. Come on Brendan be as good as your word!!! 

Getting roughed up by Burnley may just be what they need to get them motivated rather than running around after a slick and skilful side like Arsenal and not being able to lay a tackle on them. 

Queue an early Hamza booking !!!!

5 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I wouldn’t play BOTH Hamza and Papy. I also wouldn’t put Ndidi at CB and Tielemens in the hole, both proven to be square pegs in round holes.

Kasper

Ndidi Tielemens Hamza

Nacho

Good balance, keeps our best players in the best position and gives us a chance to score.

We also rest Vardy for Brighton. He’s playing too much, he’s looking poor because he’s over played. Running people into the ground doesn’t work.

I think he’s got it all wrong and we are literally hoping for 0-0 at best. I can see the injuries but he’s bottled it because arsenal beat us.

Burnley arnt arsenal, Burnley offer not as much threat. Being THAT defensive is playing into there hands.

When we lose tonight, you’ll get people saying ‘but it’s not his fault’ ‘but we have injuries’ he’s a messiah regardless what happens.

You're going on ignore mate, can't take the constant negativity on every single thread

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Not put Mendy and hamza in the same team for a start 

So he takes them out, then he has to play Amartey and Soyuncu as CBs. Which in turn means you need Ricardo and Castagne as side backs. Then we’ve got no wingers/width. 

what’s your lineup then? 

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Ridiculous comment. He clearly has the option to put out a stronger team with players in their proper positions. 

I struggle to see what else he could’ve done here to be honest 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Kasper

Ndidi Tielemens Hamza

Nacho

I for one am the happiest bloke alive that Mendy is playing, not because I think he’s that good but just that it pisses you off so much. Come on Mendy

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1