Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Burnley squad 

Burnley Starting XI: Pope, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Brownhill, Wood, Vydra 

Vydra not scored for 27 league games lol

• Sad 4

Tbh, i cant understand whst people are moaning abouy with team selection. Atm best we can put out. The shspe idnt as baf as people make out. Under not stsrting ssys all we neef to know about how bad he is. But anywsy  dont blame brendan. Grt behind him and the squad

TRIPLE PIVOT ALERT!

Obviously Hamza's going to be a rampaging number 8. I'm guessing a diamond with either Ndidi or Mendy on the other side. Which side and which player I've no idea.

Edited by ALC Fox

2 minutes ago, Onions said:

Half this place want Under to start ahead of Vardy nowadays because he got outpaced when clearly injured, and Under looked ok vs a 17 year old Brentford LB, the other half play FM and therefore want the 17 year olds on the bench starting :D

The reality is, its really not that bad 

Nobody looks from the other perspective

If I was a  Burnley fan, and hearing we'd basically lost half of our best players, I'd be gutted to see so many familiar names in there 

I think Albrighton instead of Mendy with a bit of a re-shape would work for me, Choudhury will be useful for his physicality, Mendy got shoved off the pitch v Leeds. Maybe he'll provide the energy but please Mendy LOOK FORWARDS!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just so little creativity. Sadly expected but doesn't change it.

I think this ends 0-0.

Given the injuries and decimation - and the fact that would bring up the 50 points and stop a losing run - I think I would take that.