Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

You are joining a growing club.

I’m your guilty pleasure. You not only comment constantly on whatever I say but you comment on other people messaging me indirectly. You need to start charging me rent as I’m living free in your head.

5 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

These are the only “fit” players we have, who else have we got? 

I just told you a formation and personal that are with our fit players in a more ambitious formation.

Brendan has shat the bed and moved our best players out of position in YT and Wilf, played 2 extra DMs to protect an already negative 5 atb formation and persists with playing a nakard off form 34 year old burning him out when he’s just back from a groin injury.

Its shocking management and we have a 0 chance of winning tonight, how can we playing like that?

0-0 is his ambition so 0-0 would be the best we can get. 0-0 0-1 0-2 depending how good Burnley play.

@BurnleyOfficial's Chris Wood has scored in his last 3 #PL outings former side Leicester The only player to score in consecutive #PL matches against a side they’ve previously played for in the competition is Craig Bellamy Newcastle between 2007 and 2011

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

If I got 1,000,000/1p I wouldn’t waste my 1 penny.

I wouldn’t play BOTH Hamza and Papy. I also wouldn’t put Ndidi at CB and Tielemens in the hole, both proven to be square pegs in round holes.

Kasper

Castange Soyuncu Amarty Ricardo

Ndidi Tielemens Hamza

Under                             Albrighton

Nacho

Good balance, keeps our best players in the best position and gives us a chance to score.

We also rest Vardy for Brighton. He’s playing too much, he’s looking poor because he’s over played. Running people into the group doesn’t work.

I think he’s got it all wrong and we are literally hoping for 0-0 at best. I can see the injuries but he’s bottled it because arsenal beat us.

Burnley arnt arsenal, Burnley offer not as much threat. Being THAT defensive is playing into there hands.

When we lose tonight, you’ll get people saying ‘but it’s not his fault’ ‘but we have injuries’ he’s a messiah regardless what happens.

Nacho doesn't do well as a lone striker, Under is a myth as far as I'm concerned and you've got Albrighton who needs a rest just as much as Vardy playing on the wrong side.  Agree Tielemans is in the wrong role but we don't really have a fit, viable alternative, maybe with Iheanacho on the pitch he'll be a bit further back than in recent games, with Vardy or Nacho coming deeper.  After Prague I'm not sure Ndidi and Hamza is necessarily an improvement on Ndidi and Mendy, I think that one's much of a muchness tbh.  All in all Brendan's gone for a defensive formation which still has teeth, I'm not sure you've really done anything to improve that.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

" I'll choose away please Sue "

" which top 3 Premier League side picked 4 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders to one of of the most diabolical teams in the league who had scored 18 league goals in 26 games "

C403161B-ECB3-4082-9BBC-80309D4989F3.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Hahaha this punditry.

Cole - "He's got blistering pace for a 32 year old."

Cates - "Hes 34 I think!"

Minute later.

Morrison - "You've got to remember Vardy's 33 now".

lol lol

I muted the build up after Cole’s opening comment. This doesn’t surprise me. But will Sky be embarrassed? Sadly, no.