Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton vs LCFC - Match Thread - 06/03/2021 (Sky Sports)

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not scapegoat. He is detrimental to any style of play we have. Just his limitations. 

Let's be brutally honest, he's added NOTHING to our game tonight.

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Soyuncu and Fofana have been way worse. Not sure why everyone is digging out amartey. 

Fofana has been our best defender. Amartey while not completely awful is not needed, as we should go Back 4.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Might aswell call you toe nails because it's the only thing left hanging out of Rodgers arse.

This is dross, has been for weeks. There's a reason he won naff all at Liverpool.

Regardless, calling them jokers is out of order in my opinion. Back your team. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

To be honest, we’ve been doing that for weeks. Really grinds my gears, because it can never lead to anything but trouble.

We've actually done it all season but because the rest of the team were fit and performing we could move the ball through the opposition press and use it to our advantage. It's one of the problems with so many injuries that there's no connection and rhythm.

Castagne (worst i have seen from him), Ndidi, Tilemans are poor.  2nd half start  Albrighton instead of Castagne.  Other than his rocket not so effective therefore  I guess Tavares will be subbed out for Hamza/Mendy. Nacho is playing very deep partly due to our wingers cant play behind Brighton defenders. 

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

No let's not twist shit sunshine and make it sound better because your saying it.

I said 2 players at a total cost of around 30m

Not 4 players at 30m each.

Don't but in on my posts unless you read it properly 

Fvck me someone is a bit precious. I wil 'but' in on whatever posts I want to cheers sunshine. Glad your not running our accounts then mate simple as that. 

No timely changes again shocker.

If these don't come out like they've got a guy with a whip chasing them in the 2nd half I'm running to Brighton to kick f**k out of them myself.

Edited by BigGibbo

Just now, NaijaFox said:

Let's be brutally honest, he's added NOTHING to our game tonight.

Fofana has been our best defender. Amartey while not completely awful is not needed, as we should go Back 4.

If a cb is sacrificed it should be soyuncu. He’s not on it tonight.