Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

11 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Schmeichel

Castagne (RB)

Fofana

Soyuncu

Thomas/Fuchs(LB)

Ricardo(RW)

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albroghton(LW)

Nachoman

Vardy

hopefully some returns to the bench

Ward

Evans Amartey Fuchs/Thomas

Mendy Choudhury 
Praet Tavares

Perez

I’d have Evans in a back four if he’s fit. So important that he’s there to organise the other CB whether Soy or young Wilf. 

Personally I’d go for Soy’s physicality against Sheffield Utd who have a Burnley type approach. I hope Brendan doesn’t go for a back 3 at home to this lot, christ! 

Albrighton with Vardy and Nacho strikers as a dual has to be the option too. Game we must win 

10 hours ago, reynard said:

Serious question but why does everyone keep putting Ricardo at right wing? His best position is full back by a mile. I've seen nothing to suggest he's more than less than average at right wing. In fact, to me, he looks a shadow of the player he was last season. Still finding his way back after a very bad injury.

I know we're short on options but really not sure we're gaining much by playing him further up the pitch especially if it means playing 3 CBs.

Agree Ricky with Marc down the right side. Not sure about left side   midfield now there’s no Barnes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Area88 said:

James Maddison could be back for this game. Our creative engine.

Personally, there might be a good argument for not playing him even if cleared to play. 

With a two week break straight after, maybe resist temptation and let him get over the pain rather than potentially aggravate a fragile part of body

• Like 2

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Personally, there might be a good argument for not playing him even if cleared to play. 

With a two week break straight after, maybe resist temptation and let him get over the pain rather than potentially aggravate a fragile part of body

Completely agree with this; his hips have been a concern all season and he's not had much of a rest at any time for a long time now. Let him have the time off.

13 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the flip side is, they now have nothing to lose!!!

Which you'd hope would suit us as we typically struggle against teams sitting deep :D

Anyone else f**ked off that this Saturdays viewing is pretty terrible and they’ve put all the decent games on Mother’s Day?

One of only two days of the year that the wife gets pissed off if I am in front of the telly all day 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Anyone else f**ked off that this Saturdays viewing is pretty terrible and they’ve put all the decent games on Mother’s Day?

One of only two days of the year that the wife gets pissed off if I am in front of the telly all day 

no one else is at all sympathetic towards you .,.......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

It's not 'Wife's Day' though is it?, book that day in front of the telly now. 

• Like 4

As one or two have already mentioned surely a draw is no good for both Sheffield Utd or West Brom when we play them. Normally I dread these relegation threatened sides parking the bus but you’d hope they’d both have to be a bit more adventurous against us and we will ultimately pick them off. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

So 363 days of sitting in front of the telly all day and she doesn't moan at you?...

I thought Mother Teresa was dead?.

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

You’re being a tad previous: we’ve got an FA Cup tie against Man U before the international break.

Still a good idea not to play Maddison on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Is she a mother?  Tell her to do something with the kids and leave you to the tv. Make sure you tell her what time you want dinner. 

• Haha 3