Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home Sunday 14th March 2.00pm Sky Sports

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday that's a week, a week is seven days.

If we played Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday that's 8 days not 7.

Arsenal match kicked off at 12:00 on Sunday, Brighton March ended at 22:00 (or a bit before) on Saturday.  There are 154 hours between those two times, or 6 (24 hour) days and 10 hours.  Nearer 6 days than 7. 

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Saturday that's a week, a week is seven days.

If we played Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday that's 8 days not 7.

Yep. I’ve had a right stinker there hahaha

5 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

We will have a weeks rest in us, so there's no excuse to start quickly and get at that makeshift back 5, an early goal I fancy us to dispatch them quite comfortably.

We cannot give them a gift / something to cling onto like we did Brighton. 

and Burnely

If we can manage a win this weekend and avoid injuries during the international break - the picture is looking a lot rosier in terms of our potential to stay in the top 4 come season end.

Stressful viewing the table at the moment though - definitely a few more greys for me!

Nervous about Spurs as they seem to be brimming with confidence and positivity at the moment. Just hope Jose does a Jose and quickly quashes that! 

Credit to West Ham, they just keep coming. Surely they will have a dodgy patch though! 

Everton just seem too negative in the games I've seen them and think that will cost them come end of the season.

Chelsea should make light work of finishing in the top 4 and wouldn't put it past them ending up 2nd with United dropping points. 

I know the stats show it's all in our hands, but 2/3 losses in 4 games and it could be out of our hands, so we really have to buckle down and hope we have had our wobble and can finish strongly. There is no reason to suggest we can't, but it will be a battle. Just have to try enjoy the ride :sweating:

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Nervous about Spurs as they seem to be brimming with confidence and positivity at the moment. Just hope Jose does a Jose and quickly quashes that! 

Credit to West Ham, they just keep coming. Surely they will have a dodgy patch though! 

Everton just seem too negative in the games I've seen them and think that will cost them come end of the season.

Chelsea should make light work of finishing in the top 4 and wouldn't put it past them ending up 2nd with United dropping points. 

I know the stats show it's all in our hands, but 2/3 losses in 4 games and it could be out of our hands, so we really have to buckle down and hope we have had our wobble and can finish strongly. There is no reason to suggest we can't, but it will be a battle. Just have to try enjoy the ride :sweating:

Actually pointless looking at other teams at this stage of the season, need to Handel our own business.

That many teams involved in the run for the top four enough of them will come good to see us outside the top four unless we put a good number of points on the the board.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Is she a mother?  Tell her to do something with the kids and leave you to the tv. Make sure you tell her what time you want dinner. 

And a BJ when the kids are in bed while he's watching MOTD with a beer in his hand.

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Actually pointless looking at other teams at this stage of the season, need to Handel our own business.

That many teams involved in the run for the top four enough of them will come good to see us outside the top four unless we put a good number of points on the the board.

I enjoy it. Reason I watch a lot of the other games is because I want to check out our rivals for top 4. All part of the fun for me! 

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

...so sayeth.....the Messiah!!!

Nb.

Previously responded to...late to the party again!!

Edited by sacreblueits442

9 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We have to win this game, and hopefully Brendan knows it. There will be no excuses. Failing to beat one of the worst PL sides ever at home when we're chasing the top 4 will be a clear indication to all and sundry that we're cracking under the pressure and will surely put doubts in the players minds. Result is all important for once, a 1-0 with 2% possession and no shots on target is fine.

Yeah I'm not sure even the "pErSpEcTiVe" brigade could cover anything other than a win this weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We have to win this game, and hopefully Brendan knows it. There will be no excuses. Failing to beat one of the worst PL sides ever at home when we're chasing the top 4 will be a clear indication to all and sundry that we're cracking under the pressure and will surely put doubts in the players minds. Result is all important for once, a 1-0 with 2% possession and no shots on target is fine.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah I'm not sure even the "pErSpEcTiVe" brigade could cover anything other than a win this weekend. 

Any chance you gents can rein in the doom until we actually drop points on Sunday?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2