Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Leicester City v Manchester City pre-match

17 hours ago, KFS said:

Ok so some may disagree with me on this but I would rather lose Saturday if it meant beating them in an FA cup Final. Doing the treble over this Man City team is never going to happen so I’d rather we give them a false sense of security and do a smash and grab at Wembley. 

Could beat them Saturday and Chelsea beat them in the cup, mind!

Agree with that sentiment, I know its defeatist but rather not make the Final if it means five finals since the war and five defeats . Not comparing us to Palace but dont think they have recovered from losing 6 nil to Man City in the final . Just to contradict myself would LOVE us to win it 😊

16 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Which coincidentally still remains the only time we are scheduled to play them this season

Quite right. It would be very Leicester to lose to Southampton in the semi final who are actually a very good team on their day. 

40 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Tbf, Man City are so far ahead, Pep could rest a few for this match with the CL in mind.

And give US (by which I mean the FT population, not the team!) an inflated sense of at-the-very-least-having-a-chance should we meet them again...

Edited by Steve Earle

19 hours ago, Corky said:

Schmeichel

Fofana

Evans

Soyuncu

Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans

Albrighton

Praet

Iheanacho

Vardy

last 2 games I thought Perez has played well, ease Praet back in gently a HT appearance or with 30 mins to go though if Maddison is available for any part of this not sure we will see much of Praet in this one. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

And give US (by which I mean the FT population, not the team!) an inflated sense of at-the-very-least-having-a-chance should we meet them again...

We're always in with a chance. 

• Like 1

first time in posting i might just say ,im praying for a leicester v chelsea final ,got a lot of chelsea friends and family down the smoke and it would be a great weekend [im alredy booked in a top hotel ]covid pending, and i reckon we will smash who ever is put in front of us ,im foxes through and through always have been always will be ,this man city game saturday night is important but we fear nobody , weve done em earlier in the season and on our day with a 100 per cent fit squad would give any team a game,up the city ,vardy get your shooting boots on

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Pep will have an eye on the champions league midweek game.

let’s get stuck in. I think we’ll pull this off 

3 hours ago, Webbo said:

Tbf, Man City are so far ahead, Pep could rest a few for this match with the CL in mind.

He won't.

We might see the league done and dusted but Man City won't. If we beat them and win our game in hand we would be 9pts behind them with 8 to play. 

They will want to come here and at the very least get a point to put one of their two potential threats to bed.

31 minutes ago, Gerard said:

He won't.

We might see the league done and dusted but Man City won't. If we beat them and win our game in hand we would be 9pts behind them with 8 to play. 

They will want to come here and at the very least get a point to put one of their two potential threats to bed.

It'll still be a strong team just probably not his strongest.