Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

4 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Anyone watching the Chelsea V Man City game on something other than BBC? Watching on Danish telly and the camera angle is horrible, really close and really shaky, making me dizzy.

Suggest less lager might help.

• Haha 1

What a boring game.

Man City are involved say no more.

I try and avoid any game they’re involved in as I just can’t stick it, they bore the hell out of any game, how anyone can enjoy how Man City play is beyond me and the general love in surrounding them is baffling.

Unfortunately not a lot else is on although that sounds more tempting.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why can Fernandinho do so many cynical fouls before he gets booked? It’s a right joke and happens every game.

When he goes to stamp on Mount's face and pulls away at the last second, that's borderline red for me. The pundits are laughing it off as he changed his mind last minute, but not for me, its dodgy as ****.

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

When he goes to stamp on Mount's face and pulls away at the last second, that's borderline red for me. The pundits are laughing it off as he changed his mind last minute, but not for me, its dodgy as ****.

And he is clearly a very dirty player and not one who deserves any benefit of doubt. 

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

What a boring game.

Man City are involved say no more.

I try and avoid any game they’re involved in as I just can’t stick it, they bore the hell out of any game, how anyone can enjoy how Man City play is beyond me and the general love in surrounding them is baffling.

Unfortunately not a lot else is on although that sounds more tempting.

Its like watching the old Barcelona or Spain. Pundits and those seeking peer approval telling us how great it was to watch. Most, if they were honest, found it as exciting as tidying their sock drawer. 

Its always been the case that you don't need the best players to produce the best, most entertaining, football. ManC being the prime example. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1