Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

Maguire left us and ultimately got the last laugh when Man U got the champions league place, now chillwell and Chelsea get to the FA cup final, and IF we beat Southampton, oh the football gods can’t be this cruel again surely. 

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Quadruple’s going well innit Pep?

In fairness Pep has consistently said it’s too difficult and they’re not thinking about it. Most the quadruple chat is the media’s doing

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Maguire left us and ultimately got the last laugh when Man U got the champions league place, now chillwell and Chelsea get to the FA cup final, and IF we beat Southampton, oh the football gods can’t be this cruel again surely. 

We'll beat Chelsea and get sweet revenge for Erland Johnsen's blatant dive in '97 :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Glad Chelsea won. I don't care what anyone says, Chilwell is a terrific player. 

CAN be a terrific player, massively inconsistent though. Chelsea fans can attest to that as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Kante and Riyad having a chat post match about how good it was at Leicester

probably saying thank f**k Leicester refused to sell them to Arsenal

Edited by turlo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

In fairness Pep has consistently said it’s too difficult and they’re not thinking about it. Most the quadruple chat is the media’s doing

Maybe, but you get to the sharp end of the season, still in all comps, one final guaranteed, the title pretty much nailed on and a game to finalize another final he must have seen it as a realistic goal. ManC lost today because of Pep's tactics imo. They barely got out the blocks and really only showed any kind of threat once Foden came on. He has to put his hands up and admit he fk'd up. 

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Technically he is a terrific player and is having a great season.  I do feel that he, more than most, has benefitted from no crowds this season.

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Would rather they went to extra time and then Chelsea won

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Will be unpopular but a squad with the depth that man city have and the money they can throw about they should be winning the quad. Anything short is a failure. 

Would have loved them to go out of the CL, just to see peps face... anyway great they lost just a manufactured club with the heart gone in my view like PSG 

• Like 1