Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

Biggest game for five years tomorrow for me.

I won’t be watching I shall be too nervous so I’ll wait for updates on the phone. I just hope we turn up. I will accept it if we give it a go and fail. I just hope it doesn’t go to extra time and pens given the potential emotional hurt and the West Brom match on Thursday 

3 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I won’t be watching I shall be too nervous so I’ll wait for updates on the phone. I just hope we turn up. I will accept it if we give it a go and fail. I just hope it doesn’t go to extra time and pens given the potential emotional hurt and the West Brom match on Thursday 

Man up and watch it to nervous bloody hell 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Such a crap game but Chelsea deserved to win.

Yeah I would rather have Chelsea in the final only cos Rodgers would probably set up too defensive v man City.

But we aren't in the final.

Give some respect to Southampton, once we fuch those tw@ts then we can look to the final.

.....a deep Block is the way to beat Man. City, you just need to hold your nerve and be capable of hitting them on the counter!!!

16 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Agree with your first sentence. But how can you not watch! 

• Like 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Like a lot of people on here, the FA Cup is the "missing piece" for being a Leicester fan. The Title was incredible, ridiculous and insane, but I never ever expected us to win that. But the FA Cup is the one we have unfinished business with... a team like us should have won it at least once in our history. Win that one and honestly I would die a happy LCFC fan having seen us take home the two most important domestic trophies. That's why many of us are so desperate for the win, it means so much to us. And that's not even taking into account those fans who witnessed multiple FA Cup final losses!

I said pretty much the same in the Man Utd pre-match thred.

Sunderland, Millwall, Cardiff, Portsmouth, Wigan...

All been to a final. 

As a 41 year old, I've never even seen us come close.

Plus we'd get to use fancy triangle corner flags if we actually lifted the trophy :cool:

17 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I want to watch it but I’ve got surgery soon so having an MRI at 19:00 Will be in waiting room glued to phone until appointment so god help the noise if we score before 7, hoping to be home around 8 or before so I’ll have to catch up on MOTD, COME ON YOU AMAZING FOXES 

• Like 4

Just now, justfoxes said:

I want to watch it but I’ve got surgery soon so having an MRI at 19:00 Will be in waiting room glued to phone until appointment so god help the noise if we score before 7, hoping to be home around 8 or before so I’ll have to catch up on MOTD, COME ON YOU AMAZING FOXES 

Good luck for the scan, hope you're getting sorted.

Best case scenario, we're 4-0 up and against 10 men before you go in lol

• Like 1

Win tomorrow and hopefully that galvanises the squad to go and win the next four league games after that. 

What a great position to be in if we could be looking forward to an FA Cup Final and on 68pts going into our last three games.

All it takes is a couple of wins against Southampton and three home wins versus, West Brom, Crystal Palace and Newcastle. :fc:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

That's more important than a football match so I sincerely hope it goes well for you. Leicester City will always be there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

I'm sorry but how can you call your self a fan and not live the emotion of the live game, we need to be with the boys through thick and thin, we don't let them bottle it when it comes to the game so let's make sure we don't bottle it ourselves as fans 

8 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

I'm sorry but how can you call your self a fan and not live the emotion of the live game, we need to be with the boys through thick and thin, we don't let them bottle it when it comes to the game so let's make sure we don't bottle it ourselves as fans 

I doubt thaat not watching will make any difference to the result, but I respect your faith.

23 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

It's an odd way of supporting, but each to their own.

I lived down south in the wilderness years of the noughties, and it was always like that, no way of following the game.

26 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

I completely get it. I'm a nervous wreck when I'm not at the match. I'm a season ticket holder but struggle to watch any match on TV.

When I'm there I feel a lot more in control and relaxed(obviously rubbish but I can't control it). When I'm not there I struggle to handle it. Silly I know but just the way I'm wired.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

Win tomorrow and hopefully that galvanises the squad to go and win the next four league games after that. 

What a great position to be in if we could be looking forward to an FA Cup Final and on 68pts going into our last three games.

All it takes is a couple of wins against Southampton and three home wins versus, West Brom, Crystal Palace and Newcastle. :fc:

This is exactly my own sentiments. The beauty of it is that it's all in our own hands. While other results can help we can  do it for ourselves.

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

649277E0-A3E4-4F63-86C0-729A86473E81.jpeg