Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, Fox85 said:

They are just better than us in every department.

Well done westham credit where credit due 

They're not. The table proves that.

Just like the home game we have gift wrapped them three simple goals. These are not a great side and,, frankly, a 6-0 aggregate scoreline is an embarrassment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Some people don’t want to see this mate, they genuinely don’t. On here, you are wasting your time 

Not having to worry about Amartey's positioning has certainly sorted the defence out

• Like 1

Just now, dayday said:

You can’t help be feel what’s gone on in the background has had a big influence on today’s game

Rubbish these are professional footballers who today have played no better than a under 10s team pathetic we deserve nothing this season 

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Same group of lads as last season effectively. Countless examples of huge games we haven’t turned up in. 
Ok let’s flip it on it’s head do you think this current group of boys have strong mentalities in the big games and can be trusted to grind out a result? 

Completely correct. There's been plenty of chances for this side to put a marker down. They never do.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’ve been very impressed of how the squad have dealt with injuries and performing with away games. I’ve been impressed of how they’ve handled pressure against “bigger” sides this year. So yes, I think it’s too early to tag them with that statement.

We’re not talking about away games, but ok nice one.