Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Waiting all weekend for this shitshow.

thanks lads, exactly same as last season. We’ll be lucky to get the Europa place at this pace, FA cup ain’t happening and any with any talent will be off in the summer. Rodgers will be at Arsenal by September ‘I took Leicester as far as I could with the resources they gave me’

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

One seasons worth lol lol

Don't act like it's something we do every season or near that. 

Also, what about the FA Cup? Is that over as well? Cos I thought that was part of this season too. 

There's still 7 games to go :dunno:

What now my friend?

Probably means we need to be immaculate through the next 4 league fixtures. Doable but no room for error. 

Game is gone; take Ndidi off so he doesn't get a red and hope Vardy can find a goal to kick start his form.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Same group of lads as last season effectively. Countless examples of huge games we haven’t turned up in. 
Ok let’s flip it on it’s head do you think this current group of boys have strong mentalities in the big games and can be trusted to grind out a result? 

I’ve been very impressed of how the squad have dealt with injuries and performing with away games. I’ve been impressed of how they’ve handled pressure against “bigger” sides this year. So yes, I think it’s too early to tag them with that statement.

Guest Cujek

We are so shit, where has the fight and intensity gone? Where is the belief? Where is our backbone?

Cocos party or not, Brendan should be taking the blame here, he set us up like this.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Can’t believe we came out for the second half still in a back five and then that happened within a few minutes, was the first half not enough to see what a mess we are

I thought we'd gone to a 4 with Thomas at LB and Castagne at RB but were still adjusting when they scored? 

• Like 1