Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

9 minutes ago, GorlestonFox said:

I'm not saying that going to the party was ok.

I'm saying that it's embarrassing that most of the people calling them out on it, have probably done the same.

No!!! Shielded for the best part of the last three months and expect a lot more from these so called professionals on high salaries who clearly don't give a sh** about the club, the team or the fans. They are paid professionals and I expect them to behave like professionals. What anybody else does is irrelevant.

If true it's a show of total disrespect.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Why do you think that? 

I was walking dog about 2 months ago with my Leicester hat on and some random bloke came  up to me to ask if we would win that day and then said some of players had been naughty and broke Covid rules but wouldn’t say who. He friend works at sea grave. The team that day was as you would expect so wondering if it has now come to light with hierarchy 

• Like 1

Three morons who have let their club and team mates down ahead of what could be one of the most important games of the season. 

We all make mistakes, but I personally would have the brains to consider the consequences of my actions. In this case, saying no to a party would be an easy choice to make.

Hope they get fined by the club and the law too. Then learn and move on. 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Don't want the club to sleep this under the carpet. Get these bellends in front of a camera to apologise to fans and their team mates 

Let us down for the biggest game of the season. Probably a big reason as to why none of them find themselves involved with their national sides.

In fairness, Hamza and Perez aren’t up to scratch to play international football. 

Absolute smooth brains as are the people attempting to defend them.

The fact that Hamza Choudhury has previous for this sort of behaviour speaks volumes about his attitude, mentality, and intelligence. Astounding level of arrogance to think that he's anywhere near a good enough footballer that his career at City can recover from it. He isn't. Absolute waste of a shirt.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Cancel their contracts and transfer list all of the immature ****s!

If we cancelled their contracts we couldn’t put them on the transfer list as they wouldn’t be employed by the club anymore 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Unbelievably thick and selfish. Absolutely raging tbh. Hamza and Perez have no value so can leave. Maddison needs to start putting his money where his mouth is and grow up. Hope to see him miss out on England for the foreseeable future.

Perez has a value of 27million what we going to do just get rid thats sound financel advice Not

49 minutes ago, Fox forever said:

I was walking dog about 2 months ago with my Leicester hat on and some random bloke came  up to me to ask if we would win that day and then said some of players had been naughty and broke Covid rules but wouldn’t say who. He friend works at sea grave. The team that day was as you would expect so wondering if it has now come to light with hierarchy 

That was a separate occasion involving some youth players and women's team players, wasn't it?

I think this one might have happened after the Man City game, if rumours are to be believed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

That was a separate occasion involving some youth players and women's team players, wasn't it?

I think this one might have happened after the Man City game, if rumours are to be believed.

Could have been another party with the women's team? The women have just won the league so would have good reason to throw a party :ph34r: