Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

22 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Florentino Perez, cvnt. 
That’s all I have to say. Shows how ****ed football has become that one man like him can almost bring it to its knees and change everything we’ve ever known about the game. Vile selfish arrogant cvnt

Which is why a big change is needed in order to preserve the future of English football. Somehow I think this guy has managed to dupe everyone with promises of billions. He probably went to the banks with a deal, they said yes if you can get the clubs on board and then went to the clubs saying the banks were on board. Dodgy dealings 

Edited by yorkie1999

5 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I think hate is a bit too strong - contempt is what I'd use...

Yes true. "Forced to take such decisions due to the pressure on them" is a phrase I particularly dislike from this. It's almost as if they are trying to make out they are victims in this. No, it's that everybody hates your disgusting proposals you tw@ts 🤬

7 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Now fan power has found its voice, our next job is to feck over the Qatar World Cup.

The Qatar World cup is, in many ways, so much worse than this. It absolutely disgusts me. I won't watch one ****ing kick of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I am going to raise a possibility that some of you - maybe a lot of you - might not like at all.

We've been, and we continue to be thoroughly manipulated. I don't exempt myself, and no insult is meant by it to anyone, anywhere. There is no crime in caring, or being passionate. The crime is with the greedy, soulless sociopaths, who unfortunately (and I once worked for just such) happen to be expert at treating humanity as weakness, and playing fellow human beings like a fiddle.

I don't know the exact endgame, but this isn't just going to go away.

What he said.

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Now fan power has found its voice, our next job is to feck over the Qatar World Cup.

1 hour ago, trabuch said:

The Qatar World cup is, in many ways, so much worse than this. It absolutely disgusts me. I won't watch one ****ing kick of it.

I am 100% FOR the Qatar WC!

Entitled Euro fans think that a WC should be primarily for them, but if it truly a WORLD Cup, it should reflect the globe.

• Sad 2

It will come as no surprise to anybody to learn The Times is reporting this morning that plans for the ESL began in 2017 - the year after we won the league. It says it the idea came about because the ‘big clubs’ were concerned about other clubs threatening their Champions League places and hence incomes.

So it REALLY WAS all our fault! :)

http://American-style European Super League was planned in secret for years https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/6852b9f0-a206-11eb-b457-728758ee7665?shareToken=bc635e85353dde06666a753839c249e2

• Like 2