Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I drove past the Seagrave entrance this morning on the way to Loughborough and briefly noticed a group of 3 or maybe 4 'demonstrators' holding up a wooden placard, seemingly intended for the players to see as they went into training. Does anyone know what that's all about?  

2 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Will there be a pre match press conference today?

Hopefully the media actually ask him some tough questions and ask him to elaborate on things.

Make it awkward.

He’s getting tetchy, arrogant, miserable and petulant.

6 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Looking at the article from The Athletic I'm a bit concerned that the club have allowed Tanner to make it known that BR still has the confidence of the board. I appreciate that it'd be unprofessional to criticise him but to be seen to back him is very odd especially given recent performances and the growing discontent from the fans. 

Conversely, if he genuinely does have their backing still then you have to wonder what on earth they are seeing that the rest of us aren't. The man looks well out of his depth currently and neither his actions nor his historical track record suggest he's going to be able to turn this ship around.

It’s obvious by the fact he still has a job that they back him. Why would a board keep a man in his job if they didn’t think he was upto it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Looking at the article from The Athletic I'm a bit concerned that the club have allowed Tanner to make it known that BR still has the confidence of the board. I appreciate that it'd be unprofessional to criticise him but to be seen to back him is very odd especially given recent performances and the growing discontent from the fans. 

Conversely, if he genuinely does have their backing still then you have to wonder what on earth they are seeing that the rest of us aren't. The man looks well out of his depth currently and neither his actions nor his historical track record suggest he's going to be able to turn this ship around.

It’s the dreaded vote of confidence.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Rob’s going to ask the question though. What can the board do? Say no? Saying nothing which also means no? I can’t see the possibility of any club saying anything else in these circumstances. I’m praying the board issue a press release saying they’re giving him their full support so we can begin celebrating the imminent sacking. 

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hopefully the media actually ask him some tough questions and ask him to elaborate on things.

Make it awkward.

He’s getting tetchy, arrogant, miserable and petulant.

Can you listen to it anywhere or just have to wait to see what they report?