Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

I feel like Maddison is trying to pull off passes he doesn’t need to. Just move the ball quickly.

always going for those ‘round the corner’ passes and pings them at people. Just makes life unnecessarily hard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh my ****ing god Tyler stfu. 

Vardy is literally about to walk on to a slowly rolling ball to have a shot one on one two yards out for basically a tap in and the defender follows through in to him and brings him down. 

It doesn't matter if he touched the ball first, he clearly then took him out before he could score. You cannot do that. 

Unlucky? Maybe. But also a stonewall red card. 

Nothing in the laws about "winning the ball first", it's an absolute fallacy that winning the ball excuses anything else after it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh my ****ing god Tyler stfu. 

Vardy is literally about to walk on to a slowly rolling ball to have a shot one on one two yards out for basically a tap in and the defender follows through in to him and brings him down. 

It doesn't matter if he touched the ball first, he clearly then took him out before he could score. You cannot do that. 

Unlucky? Maybe. But also a stonewall red card. 

It wasn't even unlucky. It was his doggo touch that put him in the position for a reckless lunging challenge in the first place.

Much ado about nothing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Surely with an extra man we should have an advantage on these corners lol

Somehow, even with the advantage, our players make it look like they haven’t got a clue what they’re doing when they get one.