Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

That’s a disturbing Photo with the Mullet on Brendan actually don’t what’s worse Brendans Scouser Mullet or Ayoze Perez spurting from the top of the bottle ??? :protest:  :punk:

Surely someone has to pop this game open for us! Mullet or not, I believe BR has the bottle!!! :chant: 

Just now, kingfox said:

Well, this thread is full of impatient knobheads tonight.

No doubt we’ll change formation and add some width for the second half, that should be the catalyst for a win.

Happens everytime we aren’t in front after just 20 minutes 

• Like 3

Just now, kingfox said:

No doubt we’ll change formation and add some width for the second half, that should be the catalyst for a win.

We have width ....we just don’t have the player nearby to play one twos with them and get them in behind ......

10 minutes ago, sishades said:

The saints goalie has had nothing to do. They are so slow and hesitant. Awfull stuff.

Are you listening to the game, or watching it..und

Though I must admit we are not moving it quick enough...and the least experienced player...Fofana is being asked to be the deal-breaker

If should be either Tielemans or Maddison Controlling the forward movement, with Ndidi sitting just behind to Clean up the 2nd ball.

I like Castagna, Bit this is a game for either Under or Albrighton on that Flank....!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Well that's kind of why people are impatient isn't it? If you think you're going to do that... then do it just after they lose the player rather than wasting 30 minutes. 

• Like 2

We really have wasted our time so far by not changing anything and playing into their hands. He will make changes. We need to put them under pressure. Enter Perez and Ricardo or Albrighton. Go to 4 at the back and overwhelm them in midfield. We are a second half team and surely we won't let this golden opportunity to go 10 points clear slip...will we?

Edited by SixtiesFox

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Just had a horrible thought. Ref sends one of ours off to even it up. That used to happen quite a lot. I hope the team doesn't get desperate with this frustrating situation. 

New ref as well, will be looking to make a name for himself. 

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

No it wasn’t..... it was dangerous and he was rightly sent off..... 

Rubbish, he won the ball. if that's dangerous then playing football is dangerous.

We need to go back to playing proper football.

Not sure that I want us to win now (I'm that cross - does it show?)

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Surely someone has to pop this game open for us! Mullet or not, I believe BR has the bottle!!! :chant: 

There's only one gaffer with the bottle to rock a mullet

1019963777_NigeMullet.JPG.01ffdc535be4c6ca8056c0237133bb0a.JPG

• Like 1