Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Several overreactions here. Standard. 

A game isn't won in the first half. Second half we will get the job done :chant:

they’ll tire, we’ll spray the ball about and we will win comfortably*.

* I do not give anyone permission to quote this post in the event I am laughably wrong.

• Haha 2

Just now, Unabomber said:

You being serious? I don’t tend to read the match threads but wtf is with all this negativity? We will do them 3-0 in the second half when they are knackered.

People expect the 9-0 to have been done and dusted. 

It's more tiresome reading their comments than the actual game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ricey said:

Wing backs not doing enough. Castagne won’t take on the man and Thomas only passes it backwards.

This is the issue and always will be, unless we have direct runners like Ricardo and Justin in top form this formation will just be a struggle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I read it as a champagne formation

586982714_champagneformation.jpg.8896e3acec2179a1544b55a49a4382f6.jpg

That’s a disturbing Photo with the Mullet on Brendan actually don’t what’s worse Brendans Scouser Mullet or Ayoze Perez spurting from the top of the bottle ??? :protest:  :punk:

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Wing backs not doing enough. Castagne won’t take on the man and Thomas only passes it backwards.

Neither of those players is going to beat a full back 1 on 1 dribbling.

We need to move the ball quicker to be able to spring them in behind with a pass.

Just now, MPH said:

they’ll tire, we’ll spray the ball about and we will win comfortably*.

* I do not give anyone permission to quote this post in the event I am laughably wrong.

What if we quote it now :ph34r:

For what it's worth, I agree anyway. We will find a breakthrough. It's in the identity of our game and how we play. Anyone expecting us to randomly go attacking all out is just kidding themselves. We build our game on patient play and I can't see that changing. It's just our style. It just becomes a bit harder because of how they are so backs to the wall ultra defensive.