Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

Get thomas off he's useless. Switch castagne and bring Ricky P on..

You being serious? I don’t tend to read the match threads but wtf is with all this negativity? We will do them 3-0 in the second half when they are knackered.

• Like 1

It's quite often hard against 10 men, last season excepted. They're just crowding us out, you can't blame them for that. 

The way we're moving the ball around they'll tire. 

I'm really quite disappointed at James Maddison.

Sorry to go all Martin "Epistemological Discussion" Tyler on you all, but If you asked me which player out of Maddison and Fofana might be struggling with physical tiredness, I'd totally pick Madders.

Earn that seethrough rucksack, young man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Dreadful dreadful first half...

Have we had a shot on target?

We’ve had at least 4, maybe more. I really don’t know if many were about when we played actual dreadful football, but that wasn’t dreadful, we controlled the half, had a couple of decent attempts and if Vardy hadn’t been brought down could easily be a goal up.

• Like 2

Has our whole team been fasting for this one? **** me the whole halfs been played in slow motion. Youre playing against 10 men so zip the ball about and create the gaps, not pee rollers side ways and watch the opposition get back into position. Got to be so much quicker and sharper second half. Ref needs to nip the time wasting by their goalkeeper in the bud aswell, must be about two minutes that goes by from the ball going out to him kicking it

Not been great have we, but Southampton have defended for their lives. They’ll tire, we’ll bring on a couple of subs, and get a couple of goals... providing our really high back line, which scares me a bit, doesn’t leak a goal first...