Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

I was screaming red live, but I think it's a bit harsh in slow mo. I thought it would be for denying a goalscoring opportunity, but he gets the ball so it must be for serious foul play, but I wonder what Vestergaard could do to avoid the collision. 

Feel kinda dirty being a man up here. Laughable that VAR didn't overturn that. He follows through, sure, but he gets the ball and isn't even out of control for me.

Gotta make it count of course, but absolutely ridiculous. Well, until you realise it's Jon Moss making the call at Stockley Park.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Zear0 said:

The worst thing about current officiating standards, is that I genuinely don't have a clue what is and isn't a red now. 

There's no debate on that one. Commentators are chatting shit. It's a clear red. 

• Like 4

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Feel kinda dirty being a man up here. Laughable that VAR didn't overturn that.

Gotta make it count of course, but absolutely ridiculous. Well, until you realise it's Jon Moss making the call at Stockley Park.

What?