Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Dennis Praet

6 minutes ago, Poco said:

Frees up the number 26 shirt... :riyad:                :ph34r:

Just now, Poco said:

Of course, Junior Lewis wore number 26 too, so there could be nothing in it... :dunno:

Two players of almost equal skill and ability. Must be a lucky number...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

If we bought a ‘English FA’ club trained  player then doesn’t that make a difference?? 

No. We can only name 23 players in the EL squad as you have to have x 4 academy trained players in the 25 man squad, we've got Barnes, KDH, Hamza and Thomas. Thomas is under 21 though so he doesn't count. 

We have enough FA association players (×8) regardless.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

we’ve defo lost money on him

I don’t think the odd five or ten million really makes the slightest difference to most of the world’s top forty or fifty clubs these days.

Which probably goes a long way to explaining everything that’s wrong with football today.

• Like 2

This.mistake is on Rodgers imo. Rodgers a great coach but he doesn't tinker enough. Maddison has been terrible form for the second half od last season and to start this one and yet praet can't get a game. Pérez has been even worse and even though praet can play on the wing he can't get a game. We should be keeping someone od his quality, and he should be guaranteed minutes without a doubt. I'd understand why personally praet would like to leave though. Love Rodgers but he's way too stubborn in general. Goodluck Denis

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

By my reckoning we need Mendy gone as well to name a new winger in the EL squad. PL squad we'd be able to register a new one now Praet has gone I think?

Choudhury 

Good player, personally I’m sad to see him leave. Would have liked to have seen him given a chance to nail down that right attacking midfield role as think he has the attributes to play there and for me he’s better than Perez. As it is the manager doesn’t fancy him, so hopefully we can bring a right sided player that he likes. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Lost a really good player 😥...

Would have much preferred Maddison had gone.

I certainly won’t be crying about Praet going. Didn’t have much of an impact here, so best to move on and try someone else. 

• Like 1

With Soumaré and KDH here, Praet was always the obvious player to move on, given the fee we could potentially receive 

Good player but just not the right circumstances for him at LCFC. Am sure he'll do well at Torino and they'll sign him permanently.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1