Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

We keep getting these opportunities to go back to a four but never happens

I guess if we prepared for the game in the 3ATB system we don’t want to tear it up 15 mins before kick off 

• Like 1

Think when everyone is on song apart from Barnes missing...from the off, this starting line up is pretty much our strongest 11.

3 points needed tonight to add a bit more stability to top 4 With losing 2 against Southampton.

Like a few others have said we need to be at it from the off and not kick into action when we’re 1 down.

Surely they will want to impress infront of Top and put on a convincing show for him and us fellow foxes 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

I guess if we prepared for the game in the 3ATB system we don’t want to tear it up 15 mins before kick off 

Do you remember the away match against Newcastle? Complete domination until we went to that system for the last 10 minutes and almost threw a two goal lead away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I've just treated myself to a top notch takeaway....

... just dawned on me that this was an absolute error. I won't be able to enjoy any of it. 

Me too, and now I've realised what a schoolboy error that is, cheers ! 

• Haha 1