Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Just now, Shamomoa said:

Who else do we play other than Thomas? He has great potential and believe he can be great but is a bit hit and miss atm.

Catagne's C.V. says can play on the left . That is why we bought him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Catagne's C.V. says can play on the left . That is why we bought him.

As another poster pointed out a while ago Ricardo played on the left for a previous team, sorry not a lot of details I've had a beer to calm the nerves lol

5 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

As another poster pointed out a while ago Ricardo played on the left for a previous team, sorry not a lot of details I've had a beer to calm the nerves lol

He didn’t look happy there at Wembley .......we looked much better when Timmy moved there and Marc came on 

Well we are virtually full strength. I'd play Barnes if he was fit at the expense of.....someone, (comes down to systems), so got to get a win tonight. If we can't beat a poor Newcastle side, then no point qualifying to play Europe's elite. COME ON!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Feel very sick, please win Leicester. I want performances from both wing backs too and Maddison, they are the problem positions in this system.

In some respects we could do with chillwell right now. Not just as our LB but for dead ball situations too with his left boot.

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

In some respects we could do with chillwell right now. Not just as our LB but for dead ball situations too with his left boot.

In this system with what we need right now, he'd certainly help matters. Purely because what we are missing is someone who takes the ball up pitch from that side. What he then does with it once there is still anyone's guess, reminds me of them labeless tins yer Nan always seemed to have in her cupboards and it was unnerving what she was going to serve up.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Fvck me, match starts in half an hour and only on page 2. Everyone holding their breath?

Let's just say the sewerage system of Leicestershire is currently getting it's biggest work out for years

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

They've probably played in goal for their school teams but it doesn't mean they'd necessarily be good into the Premiership. 

• Haha 1