Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

Also good that he's only been in the EPL just recently thus got used to it and still looks fresh which can only make him go upwards. Prefer this type of situation than players like Perez who were at other EPL teams for several years and thus makes them look tired  because they got nothing else to prove. Let's get him before a team like Villa nab him!

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

I love it how everyone seems to know our accounts despite not being part of the financial teams at the club……. If they club want someone they will sign someone, and if they need to ship a few out to do so they will do. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I love it how everyone seems to know our accounts despite not being part of the financial teams at the club……. If they club want someone they will sign someone, and if they need to ship a few out to do so they will do. 

I'm not an expert in these inner workings but surely money can be pumped into the club with a view to funds to be recouped to come afterwards if the deal is time sensitive? I would've also thought it would send a message to other clubs buying our players that we aren't going to be knocked down in price on one of our own just because they think we need cash for a signing.

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'm not an expert in these inner workings but surely money can be pumped into the club with a view to funds to be recouped to come afterwards if the deal is time sensitive? I would've also thought it would send a message to other clubs buying our players that we aren't going to be knocked down in price on one of our own just because they think we need cash for a signing.

I think we now see how far King Power are prepared to go to subsidize our transfer dealings. We have spent 4O million so far with no money received. Pereira or somebody of the same standard will be up to 30 million. If we see the club go to 70 million with only perhaps 20 received , we will know that we can go to the next level.

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

I think we now see how far King Power are prepared to go to subsidize our transfer dealings. We have spent 4O million so far with no money received. Pereira or somebody of the same standard will be up to 30 million. If we see the club go to 70 million with only perhaps 20 received , we will know that we can go to the next level.

....with FFP not a factor at the moment, surely it only requires King Power, being a viable company, to guarantee the overspend this term!!!

I am not 100% sure as regards this, perhaps @moore_94could shed some light on the rules covering us for this window. Spending an additional £30m to procure a player who could help to take us over the line and Champions League money at the end of the season, it is a gamble, it is also not my money!!

It’s not really an overspend when you know you have about 8 players you could sell tomorrow for £80m each! Ward, choudhary and ghezzal will go! We’ve saved a fortune on wages from just Slimani/Gray leaving let alone the rest in the summer. Small pot of prize money from the fa cup, £8m from the Europa league run. Huge sponsorship deal. No reason Kabak and an expensive winger aren’t next

Edited by Heymister2015

22 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

It’s not really an overspend when you know you have about 8 players you could sell tomorrow for £80m each! Ward, choudhary and ghezzal will go! We’ve saved a fortune on wages from just Slimani/Gray leaving let alone the rest in the summer. Small pot of prize money from the fa cup, £8m from the Europa league run. Huge sponsorship deal. No reason Kabak and an expensive winger aren’t next

I think he would be an investment to be honest:thumbup:

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Shame there’s already a well known Matt Perry. Could save a lot of bother & right sided confusion calling him that. If he signs.

And before anyone poo-poohs that post, I’ll have you know I’m officially a Star Striker. Apparently.