Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

3 hours ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Wasn't too keen on him initially, but he could definitely be a useful signing. 

Slightly off-topic, has Leicester had a Brazilian before?

Junior Lewis.

• Haha 2

There's a few clubs looking at this guy but nothing serious in terms of offers. Looks quality and will be even better with better players around him. We could use him thats for sure. Only snag will be the price tag especially if it becomes a bidding war. How much will we have left the kitty after the soumare and edourde purchases is another thing to watch for.

• 3 weeks later...

Supposedly the west brom director was trying to do a dodgy deal sending him to China but avoiding taxes and even getting the owner a chunk of cash. 

can’t see us dealing with them if that’s how they are trying to deal with this guy. 

49 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Supposedly the west brom director was trying to do a dodgy deal sending him to China but avoiding taxes and even getting the owner a chunk of cash. 

can’t see us dealing with them if that’s how they are trying to deal with this guy. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/west-bromwich-albion-director-bid-to-broker-illicit-matheus-pereira-transfer-dwchfxwq9

5 hours ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Can’t access the article, but my guess the guy at WBA was fired?

He apparently left by mutual consent after disagreements with the owner over who the new WBA manager should be

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2021/06/14/luke-dowling-departs-west-brom-by-mutual-consent/

However with the above, maybe that wasn't exactly why he left

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I cannot cope with 2 players with approximately the same surname that people cannot get close to spelling correctly. I saw Pierra earlier...

Creative spelling is an art form. Correctly done it can lift both your sole and spirit.

Guest StevieLynex
On 06/06/2021 at 22:21, urban.spaceman said:

Nope!

Junior Lewis - confirmed by his passport

7 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....very much so!!!

I like him but his role looks too much like Maddison's. Doubt that you could play them both without them getting in each others way. 

1 minute ago, enmac said:

I like him but his role looks too much like Maddison's. Doubt that you could play them both without them getting in each others way. 

.....he can play across the frontline, obviously with the Youtube reel it is showcasing all his attributes and I am sure he can play the role of Right Winger as instructed by Rodgers!!!

The flexibility he would bring is an added bonus and should not be viewed as something that is a conflict and more added cover in at least three essential positions. We will be mad if he is not seen as an option.

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....he can play across the frontline, obviously with the Youtube reel it is showcasing all his attributes and I am sure he can play the role of Right Winger as instructed by Rodgers!!!

The flexibility he would bring is an added bonus and should not be viewed as something that is a conflict and more added cover in at least three essential positions. We will be mad if he is not seen as an option.

I'd buy him if the price is right. He does however look like a player who'd like a free role. I  think that restricting him to a purely RW role might frustrate him. Certainly looks better value than Berardi. 

I'm basically in 2 minds. I'd prefer a pure right winger, but of course, the quality ones are hard to find. 

• Like 1