Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Is he actually any good? Aren’t quite a few of his goals penos and he’s not done anything in the two games against us? West Brom were terrible in both in his defence lol

Was unbelievable in the Championship and there's been flashes of brilliance this season but its very difficult to tell in that atrocity of a team this season.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Was unbelievable in the Championship and there's been flashes of brilliance this season but its very difficult to tell in that atrocity of a team this season.

He just seems to me to be a good signing for a 8th-12th placed side as apposed to a top 4 team that’s all :dunno: I’ve only seen him twice though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

He just seems to me to be a good signing for a 8th-12th placed side as apposed to a top 4 team that’s all :dunno: I’ve only seen him twice though 

I think Michael Olise will be the one we sign, we seem to be going all guns for French U21 players.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He does, but they're rumoured to want £30m if you believe the article at the start of this thread.

Take off the 0 and we have a "Jonny Evans"! 

That is the new phrase for bargain deals btw 

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Is it really breaking if others have already reported it a few days before? 

So people who subscribe think they are getting value for their money. :huh: :whistle: