Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Chelsea away, Tues 18th May (For Ric Flair)

19 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

There was some South American laddie who did like a 'seal dribble' and it inspired so much hatred he got panelled for it. 

Think balancing it might count as obstruction, someone with a better understanding of the rules might illuminate. 

Was that Kerlon?

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Yes ,I have been corrected on that. Marc should have done better there having played with him so often.

I wouldn't say that's fair. Chilwell has been converted from a LB into a LWB this season plus albrighton was the replacement sub for the injured Evans. 

18 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

When was the last time Praet actually appeared in a match?  He’s basically Under-ed at this point.

January before his injury and he was playing bloody well at that point over on the right side of midfield where most of our problems are.

47 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

No chance Riccy is giving Chilwell the run around.

if he picks him it will be so he can stop chilwell. There biggest threats are Mount, James and Chilwell if he plays the latter as attacking wingbacks.

Would not be surprised if he plays an extra midfielder so Kelechi makes way with Maddison playing off Vardy in a 5-4-1 - crucial we start well and don’t concede the longer it is nil nil the more fraught they will get especially wjth a crowd back in tonight!

Riccy could eat chilly for dinner. Chilwell can’t handle players with pace, players with skill or players willing to run at him. 

They have threats all over the park. Our best bet is playing Madders, and then getting Vardy to occupy their defenders. 

Got a feeling Vardy is going to be up for this, they will be giving him some chelp, and he loves a big game.... 

Its going to be an absolute roller coaster tonight, I wouldn’t rule out a 5-5. 

Im spending the 90 minutes on the toilet.

• Like 1

I personally feel they will be mentally and physically exhausted from the FA Cup defeat and will be massively affected by the immense pressure they'll be under tonight!

I think we'll set about frustrating them and hit them on counters to secure the massive win. COYB

• Like 2

Schmeichel 

Ricky  Fofana  Soyuncu  Thomas 

Ndidi

Praet/Madders       Tielemans 

Castagna                        Albrighton 

Vardy

4-3-2-1

• Like 3

There players may have their heads thinking towards the champs league final and won’t want to get injured. Get into some of them hard but fairly early on and that could get them worried about missing out and maybe hey will lose interest. Tricky situation for them now they can’t lose and a draw is no good for them if Liverpool win tomorrow and then if they do lose will have to go full pelt against villa just to have a chance at top 4. 

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Riccy could eat chilly for dinner. Chilwell can’t handle players with pace, players with skill or players willing to run at him. 

They have threats all over the park. Our best bet is playing Madders, and then getting Vardy to occupy their defenders. 

Got a feeling Vardy is going to be up for this, they will be giving him some chelp, and he loves a big game.... 

Its going to be an absolute roller coaster tonight, I wouldn’t rule out a 5-5. 

Im spending the 90 minutes on the toilet.

Riccy of last year, yes. Not this year unfortunately 

• Like 4

Without question this is a high stakes game but I am less nervous than I would be playing a bottom half team at home. All the pressure is on Chelsea. They are not only expected to win, they must win. We are at our most dangerous when teams have to attack us. The longer we can frustrate them the more chance we'll have of snatching a win. A win would be perfect, a draw would keep it in our own hands and even a defeat might not be fatal. Even if the worse happens and we miss out on CL again we can reflect on another fabulous season, an historic FA Cup win and, most importantly of all, delight in the knowledge that we support the best club in the world!.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Torten said:

Any leaks yet? Team leaks that is.

This is some low hanging fruit, but not gonna bite... :D

The guy who often leaks out lineups on Twitter hasn’t said anything yet:  

12 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

This is some low hanging fruit, but not gonna bite... :D

The guy who often leaks out lineups on Twitter hasn’t said anything yet:  

Very noble of the guy leaking our team every other week

• Like 3
  • Haha 1