Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Confirmed Pre-Season Friendlies Summer 2021

43 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Well yes it can be quite a competitive game tbh!

Zaha gets a lot of stick and we try to kick him....

We have quite a few mid-tablish/bottom of the table sides quite early on though like Villa, Brighton, Norwich, Wolves, Newcastle and  Spurs (ha ha) so probably the only ones left.

And I doubt one of the top teams would want to play us and we wouldn't want to play them either I suspect!

I really hope your diving hornet is in good form lol

• Like 1

I have a worrying feeling that our sparse preseason schedule might see us "undercooked" going into the new season.

Only 3 friendlies confirmed before taking on Man City at Wembley on 7th August. We only returned to training on Monday, whereas I notice some other clubs are already playing preseason friendlies. Also some of our players are yet to return (although we will not be alone in this).

Edited by Blue Fox 72

19 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I have a worrying feeling that our sparse preseason schedule might see us "undercooked" going into the new season.

Only 3 friendlies confirmed before taking on Man City at Wembley on 7th August. We only returned to training on Monday, whereas I notice some other clubs are already playing preseason friendlies. Also some of our players are yet to return (although we will not be alone in this).

Conversely, it may work in our favour. Two long old seasons with not much break and we've fallen apart a bit towards the end of both (FA cup final aside, of course). Always nice to finish a season strongly, look what happened the last time we did that...

Of course, it's always good to start well, so I get the point you're making :thumbup:

Edited by Duquesne Whistle
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Pretty sure ever team will be in the same boat 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I think our Sports Science Team know what they are doing😉.  Do not fret.

On 15/07/2021 at 06:36, Blue Fox 72 said:

Brighton have 1 friendly arranged. Southampton have 2. 
Burnley, Chelsea, Leeds, Man City have 3. 

West Ham don’t have a game lined up after 24th July. 

We will be playing friendlies just behind closed doors. 

• Like 1

Do we know if the games will be screened on LCTV?   I was talking to my Arsenal Friend last evening and AFC are charging their Fans UKP24.99 for 4 Friendlies or 7.99 for individual games!  So they are gathering additional funds for Madders.

What a shite Football Club they are following on from the ESL debacle.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2021 at 08:33, mozartfox said:

Do we know if the games will be screened on LCTV?   

I was wondering this too, can't find any info anywhere as yet. They were last year but that may have been Covid related as fans couldn't attend.