Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Jobyfox said:

A wins a win and we needed that under a little pressure. Some good intensity and performances. Barnes was probably MoTM.

 

I still go into the Watford game with big worries though. I was disappointed with how easily they ran through our midfield at times in the first half. I’m not sure what sort of midfielder Soumare is supposed to be: passing doesn’t look great, positionally suspect and defensively weak. He can carry the ball reasonably well when not challenged I suppose. With such a weak midfield and a defence that still look like they’ve got a mistake in them I’m worried Watford could expose us once again. 
 

Legia were defensively poor and made it easy for us to get at them. Delighted that we took advantage and won relatively easily, but just not quite sure we’ve got it sussed just yet on the strength of that performance 

Ndidi was just as guilty as Soumare...when putting opposition through midfield & Not just today, both get caught  on the wrong side of the man, & Dont pick

up 2nd ball...Noch Perez & KdH did, then Ndidi did,which helped with game management..I

 

Maddison & Barnes Finding their mojo again...

In Napoli, would like to see Nacho instead of Lookman ( who had a fair game)... KDH instead of Soumare.. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Comfortable win, that. 

Amartey, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Soumare, Perez, KDH all did well I thought. 

 

Any news on Evans? 

 

Job done. Good to be in the ground for that. Decent atmosphere. Enjoyed a lot of our play in the first half. Managed the game okay in second half. Would have liked a couple more goals but that's just selfish from me. 

 

Keep it as a back 4 for Sunday, Brendan! 

  • Like 1
Guest Chocolate Teapot
Posted

Great performance from the police.

 

Let all the legis fans bring flares in but close all the roads making it an absolute nightmare to get there.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not overly impressed by Lookman tonight. Not sure that he deserves a start on Sunday. 

I thought Lookman did ok tonight, but he looks like another stop gap signing.

 

I’d be surprised if he’s still here next season. 

  • Like 1
Guest Chocolate Teapot
Posted
2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Was pretty horrified by some of the racism I heard from a guy behind me tonight. Not good at all.

Report it. The club will deal with it.

Posted

Great to get the win. Bit of a boring game though. We we’re far too good for them, especially in the second half, and we just controlled the game without exerting ourselves too much. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Was pretty horrified by some of the racism I heard from a guy behind me tonight. Not good at all.

Same here. The chap had his young son with him too! 

  • Sad 1
Posted

How many Warsaw fans do you reckon were in the home end? 

There was some big lump of a guy who came and sat next to me, said 'I'm a Warsaw fan', booed the taking of the knee then fvcked off up to the top of the stand. 

 

Must have been loads dotted around. 

  • Haha 2
Posted

It’s a win. That’s good. Might be a sting in the tail vs Watford. I mean we were ok vs a championship level side. But let’s take it, hope it builds confidence and have a crack at the mighty hornets. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not overly impressed by Lookman tonight. Not sure that he deserves a start on Sunday. 

He looked shattered for most of the second half. Surprised Brendan left it as long as he did

Posted
7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

 

Interesting. I thought he was quite poor tonight. Someone needs to teach the lad to stop being so static off the ball. Also think his decision making has regressed. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Great performance from the police.

 

Let all the legis fans bring flares in but close all the roads making it an absolute nightmare to get there.

In fairness, its the stewards that search the fans, not the police.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Was pretty horrified by some of the racism I heard from a guy behind me tonight. Not good at all.

Should be easy enough to know the seat number from yours. 

 

Report it to the club. If they're on record it'd easy for them to follow up on. 

  • Like 2
Posted
10 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Great performance from the police.

 

Let all the legis fans bring flares in but close all the roads making it an absolute nightmare to get there.

Yeah absolutely naivety galore by them. Poles galore in the home ends. Never wonder why they’ve randomly stuck a flag up for 10 minutes 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...