Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think the tiredness factor is fair to an extent, and they'll definitely hide behind it. But there is more to it than that. 

Scheduling is wrong but no excuse. 

No excuse is good enough when you get battered 4 nil at home to bloody Hungary. We have two games left to the World Cup, can’t score in open play. Southgate, I have had enough of this rubbish 

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think the tiredness factor is fair to an extent, and they'll definitely hide behind it. But there is more to it than that. 

Scheduling is wrong but no excuse. 

Aren’t the Hungary players tired though? 

He could have picked 22 uncapped players and given them a chance to put themselves in the window for the World Cup. It would have turned out better than these 4 games. 

Terrible attitude by the players, terrible tactics 2 boring football and terrible officiating. 

All just a load of danglies really. 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

No excuse is good enough when you get battered 4 nil at home to bloody Hungary. We have two games left to the World Cup, can’t score in open play. Southgate, I have had enough of this rubbish 

Don't worry, an 88th minute penalty against Iran will make everything better.

• Haha 1

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

I swear to ****ing god some of these players and Southgate have been to the same coaching/media training course as Rodgers.

"Remember where we came from" blah blah ****ing blah. 

Definitely had the feel of some of our performances this season 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Our worst home defeat in 96 year FFS. That is totally inexcusable. And Harry Kane just said nothing - but he was "a good boy" and didn't say we were shit - But we were watching Harry - we were worse than shit.

Why can’t they ever put in a pundit that can see this from a fans perspective, and naturally be honest and say that Southgate is crap and we need to move forward if we really want to win things.

A pool of talented players throughout the squad and that’s the shite he produces?

Keep it Southgate. 🤡 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm sure Southgate's shills will come out with the old "the players are tired" and "the players are on the beach" excuses, as if Hungary's players have been sat around doing nothing for the last 9 months.

Yeah, Hungary have played four games like we have. 

Tiredness is a factor but it should affect most countries in this competition and plenty have coped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

I swear to ****ing god some of these players and Southgate have been to the same coaching/media training course as Rodgers.

"Remember where we came from" blah blah ****ing blah. 

This is the point I’m making. They just lost 0-4 to Hungary. And none of them will take any accountability whatsoever 

Ashley Cole talks Sh*t - it's a shame it came on the back of 2 poor games (it was 3, learn to count) - we all have bad days, erm losing by 4 without scoring at home for the first time ever is not the history making performance we were expecting and is significantly worse than a bad day

People talk about where we have come from?... did we win the world cup and the euros under Southgate... did I miss that?

Yet no apology from Kane for that horror show. 

I admit I wasn't  bothered about the Nations League, but I didn't expect us to look so bad over four games. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Once you let them get away with the tiredness excuse once its there to stay. Every time they get together they’ll think they are too tired or whatever. This excuse mentality will only get worse and Southgate appears to encourage it. 

• Like 1