Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

1 minute ago, MattFox said:

All the Journalists coming out to form a human shield around Southgate 😂

There as been a lot more of them openly questioning his methods lately, the tide is definitely turning. 

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

The worst aspect of this match was that I’m being targeted for gay thongs and crop tops. 

They aren’t in my colour. 

91F5FD22-8F2B-47FE-A88F-E5A7055E254C.jpeg

Apparently you get targeted based on the websites you look at. What can I say. I get swimwear models 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

We could be so frightening with the players at our disposal. It’s not gonna happen with Southgate. Another “try and avoid defeat” and then when you go behind have absolutely no idea or way how to get in front. 

Look at the England cricket team today.

Change of management and captain and deciding to play attacking cricket.
Follow suit, Change the England Football Management and play attacking football. Guess what, we may just win.

Like watching Rodgers' Leicester.  

Absolutely appalling.  Worst home defeat since the 20's.  Never seen anything like it from an England side.  Not a flash in the pan either.  Utter shite 4 games in a row.  

It won't happen because he's the FA's perfect man but he needs to go tonight.  He never really had the fans onside anyway but I think we'll finally see large sections of the press turn against him now (they've been curiously gentle with him up to this point).

No doubt he'll try and deflect by blaming some of the junior players or try and garner sympathy by taking about social media abuse but there's knowhere to hide.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

That's the worst thing ever shown on channel 4 and I'm including Hollyoaks in that

Wasn’t that thing where Keith Chegwin got his little man out on Channel 4?