Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

As someone who never saw Pele, Maradonna or Eusebio play, I feel fairly happy with being unsure 

My opinion is its impossible to be better so i dont need to see anyone else 

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Imagine not thinking Messi is the greatest of all time?

I can’t believe the whole messi Ronaldo thing is even a debate. This WC has ended any doubt. One can’t even get in their countries starting 11, the other is doing that in the semi finals. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe the whole messi Ronaldo thing is even a debate. This WC has ended any doubt. One can’t even get in their countries starting 11, the other is doing that in the semi finals. 

Tbf on Ronaldo, even though I think Messi is the best player of all time by a fair distance, he is 37 and he’s had an insane career. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

These discussions are always bias to attacking players. 

That’s always going to be the case. Attackers entertain and get fans out of their seats. 

Posted
Just now, Leeds Fox said:


That’s an extremely unique way of thinking.

Just assumed he was the second ever best footballer so was qualified to make the statement.  :dunno:

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, RumbleFox said:

Tbf on Ronaldo, even though I think Messi is the best player of all time by a fair distance, he is 37 and he’s had an insane career. 

Don’t doubt that at all. They are both incredible but Messi is quite clearly on another level and there is no shame in that 

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fancy Argentina will have too much for France or Morocco if they play like this

Sadly I think France will have too much for them and will be too organised.

Posted

 

Just now, Nalis said:

Sadly I think France will have too much for them and will be too organised.

Sadly? It’s Argentina. Can’t have them lot winning it.

  • Like 1
Posted
7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Imagine not thinking Messi is the greatest of all time?

 

At this point only older generations who are nostalgia merchants who think Maradona or Pele are the greatest. Even if Messi doesn't win the WC he's still the GOAT.

Posted

Whilst it would be nice to see Morocco win the WC. I sort of hope France beat them, because I think France v Argentina might actually provide an entertaining final for once.

  • Like 1
Posted

Wasn’t looking forward to watching Croatia in the final. Morocco vs Argentina please. Then I’ll at least be able to cheer someone on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...