Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

The shirts on. 

The remotes are in their 'winning position' on the sofa. 

The belief is there. The delusion is there. 3-1 win is 80/1. £5 on it. 

Come on Leicester. One game. Last time I felt this nervous watching a game was Cardiff 2nd leg in the playoffs, and we know how that happened. 

"and the stupid w4nker chipped it..." 

I also bet on 3-1 City, but I only threw a quid down the gurgler.  lol

Good luck to us both...

2 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Also, this collective blowjob Sky is giving The Toon and their "amazing season" is so feken cringey. 

Just remind people who the owners are, please. 

Isak and Gordon 115m just for them 2, not exactly been paupers 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with 2 up top and tight at the back. The problem is the midfield 3 and to a smaller extent the left wing back. 

I mean, I wouldn’t have started Thomas personally. 

We have no midfield 3 that people would be happy with though. Yeah, Mendy should be starting but for one reason or another smith doesn’t fancy him and we all know that. You could take any of them 3 midfielders out and put Mendy in and people would be moaning about the other 2. 

4 minutes ago, shailen said:

Exactly attack isn't necessarily the best way to win. Our best bet is to try and keep a clean sheet. 

Ya, lets see some solid defense, good long balls to either striker, two quick-strike goals, victory!

Guest Mee-9
Just now, Vacamion said:

I also bet on 3-1 City, but I only threw a quid down the gurgler.  lol

Good luck to us both...

I'm guessing the crisis team will be round ours at half time? 

See you on the Brandon unit in a few hours mate. 

1 minute ago, Fox1980 said:

Who’s watching the Monday Night Football or more like Monday Newcastle Fan Show on Sky Sports. Even Solano had to remind him he played for Leicester aswell you know 🙄

Dead on.

But to be fair we all love Leicester and most of us would rather talk about anything else just now  lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

I mean, I wouldn’t have started Thomas personally. 

We have no midfield 3 that people would be happy with though. Yeah, Mendy should be starting but for one reason or another smith doesn’t fancy him and we all know that. You could take any of them 3 midfielders out and put Mendy in and people would be moaning about the other 2. 

Not necessarily! With a work horse in there (Mendy) they'd be more time for Youri and Soumaré which is what they both need and off the ball they'd need to work less.

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Lose and we're done. Draw and there's still a chance. 

Everton are beating Bournemouth. We have to win both. We aren’t winning one. Give up.

• Like 1