Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away

6 minutes ago, Adrian said:

This could be genius...mind you the hold up play will have to be spot on..possession will be 30% and the full backs better be awesome

Sourtar on to score from a corner..how many corners we will get I don't 

Possession is so important, if we haven't got the ball we can't give it away in our own 6 yard box.

Guest Mee-9

The shirts on. 

The remotes are in their 'winning position' on the sofa. 

The belief is there. The delusion is there. 3-1 win is 80/1. £5 on it. 

Come on Leicester. One game. Last time I felt this nervous watching a game was Cardiff 2nd leg in the playoffs, and we know how that happened. 

"and the stupid w4nker chipped it..." 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I understand it.

He’s trying to make us harder to break down and then he’ll bring on Madders and Barnes if we haven’t conceded.

He had to do something to stop us conceding goals. If it works… genius, if it don’t, he’ll be slated, but fair play to him for trying to sort us out defensively.

Rodgers would have done nothing to change it.

Exactly attack isn't necessarily the best way to win. Our best bet is to try and keep a clean sheet. 

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dean-smith-explains-james-maddison-8461268

Dean Smith explains why James Maddison and Harvey Barnes on Leicester City bench at Newcastle

While Smith has admitted his focus is on the defence, he said he is not settling for a draw. He insists he is still setting up City to win.

“We decided to change it,” Smith told Sky Sports. “We need to be harder to beat. The last couple of games, we have needed lots of goals to win them so we needed to make a change. We picked a team we feel can compete.

“I had to think long and hard about it. Watching the (Newcastle) game against Brighton, the first two goals are from set-pieces and I wanted another centre-back in the team.

“They (Barnes and Maddison) were professional about it. I want them to be disappointed if they're not playing but they see the bigger picture and understand why.

“With both Kelechi Iheanacho and Jamie Vardy, we're not coming here just to not get beat but to win the game. We want to create chances as well and be competitive against a good team.

“The good thing is before the weekend started it wasn't in our hands but it is for now. We want to keep it that way.”

Sales pitch = spectacular fail.

Only watching because we may not see Premier League football for a looong time after this season. Need some HD football before we're back to radio and watching mongolian championship streams with 6 pixels

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HitchinFox said:

Also, this collective blowjob Sky is giving The Toon and their "amazing season" is so feken cringey. 

Just remind people who the owners are, please. 

In all honesty I think they have done well, put a good team together and trusted in Howe who wouldn’t have been your usual big name. Sure they have a country owning them but on the whole they haven’t exactly been doing a chelsea of late 

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

The shirts on. 

The remotes are in their 'winning position' on the sofa. 

The belief is there. The delusion is there. 3-1 win is 80/1. £5 on it. 

Come on Leicester. One game. Last time I felt this nervous watching a game was Cardiff 2nd leg in the playoffs, and we know how that happened. 

"and the stupid w4nker chipped it..." 

Can you move the ****ing things please you're sending us down this season lol

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

My wife just asked me why I’m watching the game and questioned if I am a masochist…

My wife thinks I have a drink problem as this is yet another Monday where I’ve lined up wine bottles next to the remote control.

• Haha 1