Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

18 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

neymar wasted it much more than rooney imo. going to psg then saudi lol why do you think rooney wasted his talent? 

Rooney was done by the time he was 26/27 didn’t look after himself, but yeah I agree Neymar once he left Barcelona went on a downward spiral quicker than Rooney 

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

personally think Rooney isnt anything special in terms of being a manager, think at Derby he did better-ish as he had Liam Rosenior as his number 2(I think)

hopefully Vardy can score against Birmingham and start the fires

My personal prediction: -

Saturday 6th April, Vardy completes his hat-trick scoring Leicester's 7th goal. He races to the halfway line, stopping in front of the away bench and turns to point to his name on the back of his shirt. Leicester's promotion to the Premier League is guaranteed. The next day Rooney is sacked with Birmingham bottom of the Championship with no wins in the last 6 games. :D

• Like 1

Sheffield Wednesday close to signing who I think is a very exciting future manager, Danny Röhl. 

As some may know I’m a big fan of the Ralf Rangnick school of football and the way that he developed German football into their dominant era. Röhl was very much part of that as assistant coach at Leipzig, before following Hassenhuttl to Southampton, move to become assistant to Hansi Flick at Bayern before his most recent role as Assistant to the German national team. 

Would love to see Röhl get some time to steady the ship and start to implement his style of football. 

5 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Sheffield Wednesday close to signing who I think is a very exciting future manager, Danny Röhl. 

As some may know I’m a big fan of the Ralf Rangnick school of football and the way that he developed German football into their dominant era. Röhl was very much part of that as assistant coach at Leipzig, before following Hassenhuttl to Southampton, move to become assistant to Hansi Flick at Bayern before his most recent role as Assistant to the German national team. 

Would love to see Röhl get some time to steady the ship and start to implement his style of football. 

Surely a big risk going to Wednesday, especially with how messed up the place is

12 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This is superb from Norwich, fair play.

Football clubs should do so much more to help promote mental health. I saw Leicester tweeted some things alongside the team news to increase the number that see it; but I think we could be doing so much more.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

Has there ever been a good American owner in English football? Wherever they go, chaos always follows. 

Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney at Wrexham maybe? Lower league but I think they're doing a good job. I reckon though Reynolds isn't the typical American owner and he's a decent guy in general. 

Edited by Fear Of The Fox