Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Giles

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I think the most public case of this happening was when cutis Davies messaged that he was on his way to join the Sven revolution, he was in his car on the motorway. A couple of hours later he’d signed for birmingham.

People who get angered enough to post hate about someone giving info out whether they’re bullshitting or not is pretty daft really and probably a sign that they’re the ones taking it too seriously. 

Yeah remember that one. 

I’m sure someone said Simon Cox was coming as well and had been in for talks. Then he went to WBA or whoever it was. Obviously years ago now. The poster got hounded even though the info was probably right.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

We were in talks with him this past week, if he's chosen to join a premier league that's not my problem lol

This was to be expected after getting 1 wrong :wub:

Thanks mate, don't need to defend yourself.

It's clear you're not an attention seeker like LinekersApples was, and a lot of us appreciate the info.

Tom Collomosse reported our interest and then didn't mention us in his next tweet - are we saying he got it wrong too?  

• Like 3

To be fair to @Sambiasso it could be the fact he was close to moving to us has forced Luton to act quickly, whilst I believe we are the better long term prospect, he and his agent may feel he is better to test himself in the prem and back him to have a good season and regardless of whether Luton survive or not he will get the opportunity to continue elsewhere. 

13 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

To be fair to @SambiassoHe don't know anything, he's chanced a few that have happened that we all knew were happening like Doyle. He's made out Iheanacho has more or less gone Everton but he's in Thailand, that Steffan was coming in on loan before Hermansen signed. If he was genuine he wouldn't have info on EVERY transfer. There's only one in the know on here and thats @ramadaone

This, but people are too quick and find it too easy just to point the finger instead of looking at all possibilities...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This, but people are too quick and find it too easy just to point the finger instead of looking at all possibilities...

i dont get why some complain about a player going to another club when we have been interested, 

until things are well down the road things change in football, look at the Dan James thing a few years back, was almost all done and dusted with Leeds then he went Utd,

i like that @Sambiasso has an inside tip with things and fully understand things can change, its the nature of the beast, be thankful hes even saying stuff on targets tbh

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

And it will be the same people crying that we struggle to get info out the club. You are never gong to be 100% right as there are so many moving parts when it’s comes to transfers 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i dont get why some complain about a player going to another club when we have been interested, 

until things are well down the road things change in football, look at the Dan James thing a few years back, was almost all done and dusted with Leeds then he went Utd,

i like that @Sambiasso has an inside tip with fingers and fully understand things can change, its the nature of the beast, be thankful hes even saying stuff on targets tbh

Sambiasso has been pretty transparent about where the info comes from, and that at this stage in the window things can change pretty quickly.  I've always presumed agents will have more than one option running at any time, so like a 'normal' job vacancy when you sometimes think you've got your person another company can snap them up at the 11th hour. Not sure i understand why people criticise this info. Just take it onboard as part of the ride and if it doesn't happen then so be it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Scambiasso? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, LFox99 said:

I'm sorry but anyone who bought into his non-committal posts here only has themselves to blame. With all the info that was and is out on the players we've signed so far, it's really not that hard to make something up that'll hold true. 

This forum has a rather annoying habit of falling for anyone who posts even remotely believable things about our transfer business. And then we always get to hear the familiar "I'm not claiming to be ITK, just letting everyone know what I've been told". Do you honestly think that the club that barely feeds Percy/ Tanner anything would allow for info to get out to Foxestalk members?

Yes. Stuff gets out to fans who post on this forum before it hits the media. You'd be naive not to think it too. 

We've got posters who have been bang on about information in the past, get something wrong then there's a mob waiting to lynch them. At the end of the day they're fans too.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Tom should know if we’re in for him - strange ……

Unless he does know but has been told to leave us out, it would be very leicester to want a 'done' deal to be hushed up-

3 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Scambiasso? :ph34r:

Well, if this is true, and for that price, either we're not interested in him or he's not interested in us 

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Reading some of the replies on here makes me realise that some people spend their entire day wanking and being keyboard warriors 

Yeah. I'm jealous.

• Haha 1