Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

Just now, StanSP said:

Vestergaard absolutely belted it at him though to be fair lol

He did but he shouldn't have been stood there. Vestergaard clearly wasn't passing to Casadei and he basically just blocked off Vestergaards passing lane. If a Sunderland player had took up that position and blocked the pass, it would have been applauded 🤣

Pleased he got a full 90. Clearly had a talking to at half time too, his decision making was much better and he was much more direct. 

He’s class when he has space to think, needs to just sharpen up when he’s forced into quick decisions 

Saw more of what he’s about today, the kind of player he is, he’s 3 months into a new system and  structure and somehow managed to get more involved today and make more of an impression, I’m sure he was effective before today but today he affected the game more and had more of a presence around the edge of the box with well timed runs.

You can see why people think he's going to grow in to a good player. Has all the attributes and has a knack of getting in goal scoring positions when he goes forward. Should have scored but good save. 

Brilliant in the air, won so many flicks on which unfortunately went to noone. 

I feel like he just needs a good run of games. He’s the victim of Ndidis re-emergence and finding form.

Beginning of the season there were perhaps too many players trying to find their feet.. we won some games but it felt like we were scraping by at times.. it would have been the wrong time to carry him and let him learn. Now, everyone knows what they are doing and how to play the system and it’s seems like the right time to blend him in a bit more.

Hes going to be excellent one day.. 

• Like 2

I suspect he’ll have a good season with us, be in and out of the side, and then he’ll return to Chelsea, get nowhere near their first team and probably play for Udinese or someone after that.

He looks ok and is young. But doesn’t look ‘special’ particularly I don’t think.

We’ll see. I bet this post comes back to haunt me and he becomes the next Pirlo.

But I doubt it tbh.

• Like 1