Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Luke Thomas

On 22/08/2023 at 21:06, coolhandfox said:

Didn't KDH do a similar thing, trained his ass of pre season 21/22 which lead to his break though 

Yeah after his loan at Blackpool finished he took about two days off then spent all off season training . On first day back of pre-season he absolutely smashed everyone on the bleep test 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Looked on Google news to see if I could find anything about Luke Thomas. Need to get rid if this is what he's in to! 

Screenshot_20230827_231339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wrong Luke Thomas mate. 

I can see where you went wrong. 

You needed to Google "Luke Thomas Leeds" - turns out he's already got to work up here. 

Screenshot_20230828_083217_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Looked on Google news to see if I could find anything about Luke Thomas. Need to get rid if this is what he's in to! 

Screenshot_20230827_231339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dead right, get rid, I don't want to see any of our players wearing those trainers in night clubs in Leicester.

• Haha 1

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/newsletters/football/314095/transfer-confidential-tottenham-stepping-up-plans-to-land-brennan-johnson?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MN-MP-FootballNewsletter-230828_Football_NEWSLETTER&signin=none

Leicester have doubts over Thomas move 

LEEDS have asked about signing Leicester left-back LUKE THOMAS on loan but the Foxes are reluctant to deal with a direct rival.

Manager Daniel Farke is hoping for four or five new additions before Friday with Thomas and Tottenham's Djed Spence on his wishlist for full-backs.

Both Thomas (above) and Spence also have interest from Premier League sides so are waiting to see what else is on offer. England U21 international Thomas could even come into the reckoning for Manchester United as they consider left-back alternatives to cover Luke Shaw's injury.

Leicester boss Enzo Maresca prefers not to play his full-backs in an orthodox manner and has already allowed Timothy Castagne to head for Fulham. Thomas is now weighing up his options. Leeds have made an offer for Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara too but the fee has still to be agreed for the Finland international.