Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4

1 minute ago, Jack1993 said:

Interesting to see what Jan Bednarek said to the Polish press after they lost to Albania in a Euro Qualifier last week... 

"On Fanzine, Leicester City always starts to get political, the threads are supposed to be about football, but then someone mentions a historic war and another poor guy who runs the site has to start a new thread. The whole thing is a great shame. But I have a lot of respect for Harry Wnks."

Players always seem more keen to slag us off to their local press, no doubt he'll be all nicey nicey when interviewed by Sky this week!

lol

• Haha 1

On 14/09/2023 at 07:58, AKCJ said:

7/8 posts about an ex-Leicester player and we needed to close a 240 page thread?

Not sure who is worse

Mods for closing a thread because of an off topic discussion

or

The posters for not being smart enough to not go off topic when they know it will result in the thread being closed

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Picked up another fan! 

I love Enzo’s reaction for the 21st pass.

Ricardo spins and passes backwards instead of going forward and Enzo is fuming.

He wants us to be positive and attack, you love to see it! 

Edited by Shane
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Picked up another fan! 

Based on my limited experience of meeting him once (he came to an event I hosted in Madrid), he's great company and has great football knowledge. Likes his Guinness too (or he did, back in 2013). I think he worked/studied at Liverpool when he first came to England, so we should be glad he's not a Scouse supporter.