Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Radio 2 In The Park, Leicester

Going in Saturday with my wife, 12 yr old daughter and her mate. Should be fun but can't drink to much or do any other naughty things as responsible for kids.

Looking forward to Tears for Fears. Feel quite lucky that bands that I liked as a young kid are still doing gigs.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
  • Like 3

Going on Sunday. Not normally my thing but got tickets as a birthday present (who wouldnt want to see Kylie on their birthday) just looking forward to sampling the atmosphere and hopefully having a good day out and then getting home and moaning about the price of the food and drink there

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I’m going on the Sunday. I’m not actually arsed about any of the acts, disappointingly, but it’s better than sitting at home watching videos of talking cats on YouTube.

I'd rather sit at home watching the cat videos

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I’m going on the Sunday. I’m not actually arsed about any of the acts, disappointingly, but it’s better than sitting at home watching videos of talking cats on YouTube.

You don’t know that yet ….  (Predictably not the first to make the gag) 

Edited by st albans fox