Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

2 minutes ago, biggs said:

lol. all the thank you Enzo posts. It's been a joke watching the way we have played save the last game or so. Sideways play, slow possession, sub like for likes, dull boring football but hey, let's remember Southampton and forget the rubbish before. The opposition has been nothing to write home about and next year under his managerial guidance which rarely changed throughout this season, we will suffer if he doesn't show the ability to adapt quicker. He sure didn't show that ability this year. Happy we're going up and happy for the players and happy Enzo gets the promotion. Time will tell cos they won't axe his job now.

He will walk ,whilst his stock is high.

Well done Enzo. Thanks for getting us promoted and trying to rectify some of the damage done by the Leprechaun

Thanks again  and cheerio.

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I just tried to start a poll on whether he should still be sacked or not. Disappeared in less than 30 secs! lol

The options were,

1) No, I never thought that.

2) No, I was wrong.

3) Yes, I have an axe to grind and I will die on this hill.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, biggs said:

lol. all the thank you Enzo posts. It's been a joke watching the way we have played save the last game or so. Sideways play, slow possession, sub like for likes, dull boring football but hey, let's remember Southampton and forget the rubbish before. The opposition has been nothing to write home about and next year under his managerial guidance which rarely changed throughout this season, we will suffer if he doesn't show the ability to adapt quicker. He sure didn't show that ability this year. Happy we're going up and happy for the players and happy Enzo gets the promotion. Time will tell cos they won't axe his job now.

You ok me duck?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Likewise I tried to post on the 'go on, admit you were wrong thread' (one of the most embarrassing w@nk threads this forum has seen in my time and that's saying something).  Instantly disappeared.  

Well, I am glad it isn't just me this happens to :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, biggs said:

Give a chimp a keypad. 

• Like 2

Congrats to Enzo and his team; I've been critical of him and perhaps unfairly, say what you want about the quality of the team if it is not moulded into a winning unit, you have no chance whatever the budget.

He's done good.

54 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Thanks Enzo. Sharky made you sound a bit of a nightmare but you are dedicated, learning your trade and have put everything into the job. Congrats on getting promoted and breaking some records in your first full season of management.

See you next season :ph34r:

What did he say about Enzo? 

18 minutes ago, biggs said:

lol

Just now, winteriscoming said:

I will be shot down for putting this but imo we’ll have a better chance of stopping up next season with someone else in charge. 

Given the slavishness to a system that, at best, is mercurial and with a not insignificant rebuild needed then I agree. 

Doesn't detract that we're on course to win the league.

Just now, winteriscoming said:

I will be shot down for putting this but imo we’ll have a better chance of stopping up next season with someone else in charge. 

If that someone else is Carlo Ancelotti, Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp then you’re correct. 

The one thing we’ve seen over the past few weeks in the league and FA cup is that Enzo ball is more than a match for good teams, it’s the crap who sit back who we struggle to beat. That won’t be an issue in the Prem. 

• Like 3

Great to have the promotion on the CV but I’m reserving full

judgement until next season. Hopefully he’s learnt we have to play different against some teams. If we play like he set us up against Chelsea we’ll be the same as burnley and come straight back down 

• Like 1

Credit where credit is due. He got us promoted. Sure, it would have been a disaster if he hadn’t after that brilliant start. But he did. So, congratulations, Enzo. Enjoy your moment.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, biggs said:

Akways lovely to hear the views from a bus station smack 'ead

Fair play Enzo.

He's pioneered to create a new possession total football style for Leicester City.

He's managed to get the existing squad of players to play his new style with a few shrewd additions (predominantly Winks).

And he has most importantly achieved promotion at the first time of asking despite the adversity he and the squad have faced over the last couple of months. 

I hope Enzo gets the credit he deserves

• Like 3

WELL DONE ENZO, I'll say it. I think the guys done well. Taken a squad that was completely  shot of any confidence minus maddison, Barnes etc. People saying we have the best squad in the division. This is the  squad that got relegated minus 2 of the most talented . . 

Has it been exiting all season ? No.

Have we got promoted ? Yes

Was promotion the his target? Yes.

Have I been frustrated at times. Shit ,yes. 

But he's done the job and got us up. 

We could be all out exiting and looking at the play offs like leeds.  All we need is a bit more flexibility   when to hold possession and when to fly . 

Still think we are weak.as a squad so he's  done well with what's available.